Chapter 33

Amy's POV:

Our lips separated again and we both smiled at each other. I can't believe that my brother insisted for me to do it.

I walked back to my spot and smiled. Damn I missed those luscious lips.

"Okay enough lovey dovey shit" Vik said making us laugh.

We played for a little longer and that's when I got a little bored of it.

"Can we just enjoy each other's company and play some music or something?" I suggested not wanting to play anymore.

I got some yes's and yeah's from the others. Great.

"Hey Shawn why don't you play something on your guitar ?" Gilinsky said picking up a guitar. Since when was there a quitar wth.

"You play?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"Yeah it's nothing though" he said looking at me shyly.

"Can you play something, I wanna hear it" I said smiling while biting my lip.

He just stared at me for a while looking at all my little imperfections. I got a little insecure and tried to hide my face with my hands.

"Hey hey don't do that" he said grabbing my hands so I couldn't hide my face anymore.

"What do you mean?" I said trying to sound confused. I knew what he was talking about though but still I wanted to heart it coming out of his mouth.

"Don't hide yourself, We all have imperfections and that's what makes us unique." He said staring into my eyes.

You're beautiful just the way you are." He continued.

I instantly smiled at his sweet words. He always makes me feel good about myself. He makes me feel more confident.

"Thank you, this means so much to me"   I blushed putting a strand of hair behind my ear. He smiled at me and picked up his guitar.

"Let's play something shall we" He said smiling at me.

"We shall Mendes" I said.

-

He played a few songs and it was absolutely beautiful. I never knew that he could play guitar.

We cheered and we eventually did our own things again.

"That was amazing Shawn!!" I said excited.

"Thank you Amy" he said blushing.

"You should start your own career you know.." I said making him look at me.

"I don't think that I will make it just with an instrument" he said looking upset.

"Well.. can you sing?" I said looking down at him.

" I mean I do sing a lot at home but I've never really sang in front of people before" he explained.

"Why don't you sing for me? Like right now?" I said playing with my fingers.

"Not now babe but I will soon okay?" He said.

"Promise?" I said putting my pinky up.

"Promise" he said grabbing my pinky with his.

-

It was getting late and I really needed to get home. I was waiting for Jayden but he was too busy with Cindy. There's definitely something going on between them.

Vik already left with Gilinsky so there's not other option then to go alone.

I walked away towards the parking lot when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

It was Shawn.

"Hey you're not going alone are you? He said walking next to me.

"Yeah well Vik already left and Jayden is busy with Cindy so yeah" I said.

"Let me take you home please" he said looking up to me.

"I got my own car there's no need for you to bring me home" I assured.

We arrived at the parking lot and I saw that my car was gone. Vik seriously?!

"Okay never mind, can you bring me home? Vik took my car" I said laughing but still a bit annoyed.

"Yes let's go to my car" he laughed. He took my hand and we walked towards his car.

A/N
Another chapter cause I feel like it😂❤️ hope y'all liked it

Vote if you did!! X