Chapter 31

Amy's POV:

I can't believe that Shawn and I are actually gonna do this. I don't know what will happen but the least we can do is try.

Jayden is probably seeing Cindy so why can't I see his friend? He broke the girl code and shawn the bro code. Both of them are wrong.

I'm gonna be pissed if Jayden's gonna make a big deal out of it when he finds out about us.

I have the right to be pissed at him too since he's probably seeing MY friend as well.

But for now on, I'm just trying to be happy with Shawn.

It's Sunday now and I honestly have nothing to do. I'm probably gonna call Vik if she's down to go to the beach.

I dialed her number.

"Hey girllll" I said.

"Are you down to go to the beach today? I'm bored and we haven't hung out in a while anyway." I said walking to the kitchen grabbing an apple. #thehealthylife

"Fuck yes I'm ready to get sunburned. I'm picking you up in an hour hoe" she said hanging up.

-

We arrived at the beach and I immediately saw a few familiar faces.

Jayden, Cameron, Johnson, Sammy, Cindy and Anna were there too. Uhmmm weird.

I mean the beach is for everyone but the fact that Jayden and Cindy were there too was suspicious.

Vik and I walked over to them and greeted them.

"Hey guys" I said waving at them. They all greeted us back except for Jayden and Cindy they looked shocked.

"Uhm hiii..." Jayden said scratching the back of his head.

"Hey btw Shawn and gilinsky are gonna be here soon too" cameron said looking at his phone.

He looked up and smiled at me. It wasn't a friendly smile but more like a flirty smile.

I gotta admit Cameron isn't bad looking at all. It just made me really awkward since we had some history together.

"Hey cam" I said smiling back in a friendly way. I'm not trying to ruining Shawn and I's relationship right now.

He walked closer to me and I saw him smirking.

"How have u been since you know James.." he said looking at me nervously.

"Yeah I'm alright I guess" I said looking down not wanting to talk about it for any longer.

I think he got the hint and he hugged me and walked back to the boys.

-

An hour later Shawn and jack arrived.

"BABYYYYYY" Vik screamed. She ran up to jack and jumped in his arms kissing him all over his face. How cute.

"Thanks for making me deaf, l appreciate it a lot" I said laughing while looking at Shawn who was laughing too.

"Hey" Shawn walked up to me.

"Hey, I think you should greet guys before Jayden gets suspicious" I said looking behind me.

"I don't care, I wanna talk to you and if he finds out then I will confess my feelings that I have for you" he said smiling like a cute baby. He came up to me and hugged me

"Alright if you say so" I said hugging him back.

A/N
What do you think of the story so far? Let me know🙈❤️

Vote if you liked