Chapter 19

Amy's POV:

So because we skipped school we decided to just stay at my place, play video games maybe watch some movies and all that stuff.

We were currently watching "Set It Up". Our hands locked together just enjoying each other's company. I didn't really pay attention to the movie though. I was thinking about how Shawns and I journey started and how we got here till this day and that's when the mall incident came back. Fuck I still haven't told him that I know about his "chick".

Should I tell him? I mean... I have to tell him sooner or later anyway. I'm just gonna bring it up, fuck it. I need answers and I need them now.

"Hey.. Shawn" I said looking at him nervously. Why the fuck am I nervous? Oh yeah because you might fuck up what you guys have right now, that's why! I was hesitating whether I should tell him or not.

I don't want to loose what we have right now especially when there's a psychopath outside also known as my ex boyfriend who will literally do anything to kill me.

"Hello??? Amy you still there?" Shawn said waving his hand in front of my face making me come back to reality.

"Huh what" I asked confused.

"You wanted to tell me something but then you zoomed out" Shawn said laughing while pecking my cheek.

"Oh uhm yeah. So do you remember when I ignored you for a couple of days ago? I said carefully. Shawn nodded at me but I could see the worry in his eyes.

"You probably want to know why I did it, don't you" I asked him. He nodded once again mentioning for me to go on with with my story. Gosh why is he being so quiet.

"So last Saturday I went to mall to go shopping and that's when I saw you with a girl" I said upset looking down to my while playing with my fingers.

"Look Amy it didn't seem what it- "No god please just don't come up with some lame as excuse" I fired back at him not even letting him finish his sentence. He looked shocked at my reaction.

"It was nothing! There is nothing going on between me and that girl. We're just friends that's all" he said trying to calm me down. I was pissed as hell now, I knew she wasn't just a "friend". I know it's more than that.

"Well it clearly didn't seem like she was just a friend" I yelled standing up out of frustration. He grabbed my arm so tightly that it will for sure leave a bruise behind.

"Ouch Shawn you're hurting me" I whined. He didn't seem to care bc his grip got tighter and tighter. I've never seen this side of him.

It was scary and I wanted to calm him down but I knew that if I did, he would probably get more angry and I didn't want that.

"I said that she wasn't more than just a friend!!" Shawn screamed so loud that my ear drums probably are damaged by now. I looked at him in fear and I saw his eyes. His eyes went from hazel brown eyes to fully black eyes. He was full of anger.

"Please let me go Shawn, you're hurting me" I said now full on crying. He finally let go of me and walked to the door, opened it and slammed it shut leaving me behind. I collapsed onto the floor crying like a little baby.

My arm felt numb and I felt scared for the first time in years. I  thought Shawn was sweet, understandable, caring but it turns out that he has a dark side too.

Turns out that he's just like my ex boyfriend.

First sweet and caring and then aggressive, selfish and abusive.

A/N
Oh my god. Did y'all see that one coming?  Jesus what will happen next? Stay tuned for chapter 19!
If you liked it than don't  forget to vote🌹