Chapter 34

Amy's POV:

We were still in the car and we had some conversations every now and then but we mostly listened to the music that was playing on the radio.

John Mayer was currently playing and Shawn instantly hummed along. I looked over at him admiring his beautiful side view.

He knew that I was looking and smiled in response.

The humming eventually went to singing. Woah this boy can sing. I was shocked at how good he was.

The song unfortunately came to an end

"Omg Shawn that was amazing" I said holding his right thigh.

"Thank you baby" he said putting his hand over my hand.

"You should really do something with this. I can see that this is your passion" I said squeezing his thigh making him chuckle.

"I don't know Amy..." he sighed.

"Pleaseee pretty please" I pouted.

He looked over at me for a second and looked back at the road.

"I will think about it" He said kissing the back of my hand.

-

We arrived at my place and no one was there, shocker.

I really didn't wanted to be alone in the middle of the night.

"Hey Shawn do you mind staying here for a little longer till Jayden gets back?" I asked him smiling shyly.

"Yeah I would love to" He said kissing the side of my head.

I unlocked the door and opened it. I motioned for Shawn to get in which he did. I walked in after him and closed the door.

Before I knew it I was pressed against the door by Shawn. He looked at me with lust in his eyes.

He looked at my lips licking his own. Fuck

"Just kiss me already please" I said hungrily and just like that our lips met again.

This kiss was different from the rest. It was full of lust, hunger.

"Jump" He said against my lips. I jumped and his hands were under my butt cheeks lifting me up.

He walked towards the stairs not breaking the kiss. He walked us upstairs kicking my door open and closing it.

He gently laid me down on my bed. He got on top of me and attached his lips on my neck making me moan a little.

He smiled knowing that he caused that. He started to suck harder which made me moan uncontrollably.

I tugged on the hem of his shirt wanting him to take it off which he gladly did.

My hands traveled from his back muscles to torso giving him goosebumps everywhere. Jesus he was muscular

"This needs to get off" he said this time tugging on the hem of my shirt. I took it off and he stared at my chest. I wanted to hide myself but he held both my arms beside my head making it impossible for me.

This time I could see his eyes better. His hazel brown eyes turned into dark eyes full of lust and hunger.

He kissed my lips and went down to my neck again making me breathe heavily.

His lips went from my neck to my collarbone and down to my torso giving kisses all over it.

I flipped us over so I was on top this time. I thought it was time for him to feel what he did to me.

I started kissing his lips, went down to his neck making him moan which caused me to smirk. Mission complete.

I went down to his collarbone, to his torso and I stopped when I got down to his area.

"You fucking tease" he said laying his head back breathing heavy.

"My bad" I said kissing him on the lips again. He grabbed the back of my neck deepening the kiss.

His hands traveled my body and stopped at my pants. He unzipped my pants and took them off leaving me in my undergarments.

"You don't know what you got yourself into" he said while his eyes traveled my body. Oh dear god

A/N
I'll try to update another chapter today❤️ hope y'all like this one🙈
Also thank you for 6K it means so so so much to me

Comment and vote if you liked it!