Chapter 91

(A/N: Okay so before reading this, I just want to let you know that it's been almost a month since I updated and I'm genuinely really sorry about that. School is stressing me out and so is work but that's not what I wanted to talk about actually. So since it's been a while who I forgot a lot of things that happened in this book and idk whether Shawn already told his fans that him and Amy were dating so let's just imagine that he did tell them okay? Okay enjoy I guess❤️)

Amy's POV:

"Please lay down babe, I'll go to grocery store to buy all the things that we need" Shawn said making me lay down again.

"But-"

"Eh no buts, lay down and relax babe. You need it and especially right now since the babies are on their way" he said pulling the covers over my pregnant belly before lightly kissing my forehead. Gosh I'm so lucky.

"Hurry up bubba, I need your cuddles and kisses" I said as I lightly pecked his lips. He messed up my hair making me giggle.

"I love you" I heard him yell from downstairs before the door closed.

You're probably wondering how I'm doing right now after the conflict with my parents and Jayden. Well It's been 4 months after the incident and I haven't seen them nor talked to them whatsoever. I'm 7 months pregnant now and I could really use my family's support but they left me in the dust and I can't forgive them for that. After everything that happened we decided that it would be better if we'd moved in together so we could raise our children together.

It took us a while to find a place and during that time I lived with Shawn, his parents and Aaliyah his little sister but then we eventually came across this condo in Ontario, Toronto which is close to where Shawn was born. We thought it would be the perfect place to get away from LA and to live our lives again. Shawn always promised me to take me with him to Canada anyway and look at us now. All grown up and soon to be parents.

Before leaving the states Shawn and I obviously had to tell all the others that we were expecting our first child and that we were leaving the states to start a new life and some of them were shocked because they didn't even knew that we had something going on which is understandable and some of them were obviously shocked but they were happy for us and if this was what we wanted then we should go for it and one of those people was Vik. My best friend.

She started crying when I told her that I was pregnant that day she couldn't help but she's a tear when I told her that I was moving to a different country. I will of course miss her too but I'm excited for what this next chapter has in store for me. For us despite the fact that some people don't accept it. My parents and jayden *cough cough*.

Also here's a quick update about my own mentally health. The past few weeks have been really though and hard for me. I keep bringing myself down and I overthink way too much about life and about this pregnancy but I'll manage to get through this. I have to stay positive. I can do this.

"God" I sighed as I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes again and admired the big belly in front of me. I used to hate it because I thought I looked like a whale but Shawn always told me that I looked beautiful and that it was worth it. 'There will be two beautiful babies on this earth and I can't wait' that's what he always says to me. Oh and about the gender, we have chosen to wait till they are born so it will be a surprise for both of us.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by my phone buzzing and I smiled immediately when I saw the contact name. Shawn.

Shawn: I know that you're still awake babe. I can feel it. Get some rest.

I smiled even harder and put my phone down on the night stand. We've been closer than ever and it really feels right this time. I think Shawn is finally ready to become a dad because he can't stop talking about all the cute clothes that he bought and about how he will be the best dad in the world and it really made me happy. After a few minutes I finally decided to follow his advice and closed my eyes.

Sleep tight world.

-

Shawn's POV:

"Thanks man" I said to Andrew on the phone. He told me that I could get a few days off to focus on Amy and I and the little ones and I really needed that if I have to be honest. Amy and I are both stressed because of the parent stuff but we're excited. Yes even I am excited. One thing that does bothers me a lot is the fact that I have to tell my fans that my girlfriends is pregnant but I don't know when.

I mean, she's already 7 months pregnant and I still haven't told them yet. That's also the reason why Amy isn't here right now. I wish I could hold her hand and I wish we could mess around in the store but the paparazzi is following my every movement. They only have to take one picture of Amy and I and the pictures will go viral and then the entire world will know that she's pregnant.

"Oh my god are you Shawn Mendes?" The cashier asked making me nod while giving the young girl a smile.

"Is it possible to get a picture with you?" She asked excitedly making me smile.

"Yes of course" I said as I grabbed her phone. She quickly thanked me and I was ready to see my beautiful pregnant girl again. She's my world.

I'm lucky that the grocery store is near our condo so I was there before I knew it. I quickly unlocked the door and went straight to the kitchen to unpack the grocery bags and put it into the fridge and cabinets. Once that was done I tippy toed towards our bedroom. I slowly opened the door and smiled when I saw the love of my life asleep.

I slowly walked up to her and kneeled down so we were on the same level and I just admired her beauty. I love the way her mouth is parted a little when she's sleeping and you could really see her beautiful and long eyelashes now. Her lips are big and plump and just wanna press mine against hers whenever I get the chance. And one of the things that really puts me in an aww is her body. She feels really uncomfortable with the big belly that she has right now but that's one of the things that make me fall in love with her more. I love her belly.

"You make me happy Amy and this is just the beginning of a new journey." I whispered while slowly kissing her temple.

"I can't wait to hold them and to teach them guitar when they get older. I can't wait to sing to them and to take them with us to explore the world." I continued while rubbing her belly softly.

"And honestly, I can't wait to wipe the shit of their butts" I laughed making Amy giggle too. Shit she heard that.

"You were awake this whole time?" I asked her while placing a strand behind her ear. She opened her eyes and nodded giving me a genuine smile.

"I would love to talk about this but I'm really tired and I want your cuddles" she yawned making me chuckle. I got up and crawled onto the bed. She placed her head on my chest and her hand was on my stomach. She tangled her legs around mine and I giggled. I love when she does that. I gently grabbed her chin so she was looking at me and pressed my lips against hers. Our lips separated and we kept staring into each other's eyes making Amy blush.

"You make me happy too" she eventually said making my heart flutter.

Im gonna marry her one day, mark my words.

A/N:
Hey guys, once again I'm so so so sorry for not updating in almost a month. Things have been pretty hectic and tough for me. School and work and just body issues but here's a longer chapter since I owe you guys one. I hope y'all have an amazing year ahead of you because that's what y'all deserve. Anyway I hope y'all liked it,

Love Danielle❤️

Vote if you liked!

Word count: 1501