Chapter 20

Amy's POV:

I felt alone, upset and scared. I wished that I wouldn't go through this again. I didn't want to be alone so I called Vik and asked her to come over.

"Hey girl" Vik said giving me a big hug. We embraced each other for a little longer and we finally sat down. She noticed that I have been crying and she put her hand on my knee to comfort me.

"Talk to me, let it all out okay? She said. That's why I love her. She looks like such a badass on the outside but on the inside she's one hella sweet and loving girl. She has been there for me since day one.

When I found out that James cheated on me with my ex best friend, I felt alone. I had no one except for my brother. Of course it was good to have my brother by my side but I always missed that one crazy kid who would cheer me up when my brother couldn't and that's when I met Vik.

I met her at a house party and we found out that we both went to the same school. We started hanging out and boom now I can get to call her my best friend. She genuinely makes me happy.

-

I told Vik the entire story about what happened between me and Shawn and she wasn't amused at all. She was fucking pissed and let me tell you this.. when Vik is pissed she's like capable of beating the fuck out of people.

"That stupid moron, I want to kill that guy!!" she yelled in anger. I wouldn't blame her though.

"I just wanted answers you know" I said just loud enough for Vik to hear.

Tears streamed down my face. Why do I have to go through this again? What have I done to deserve this? I've been nothing but good to him and just the fact that he hurt me killed me inside. He knew that I got out of an abusive relationship, how could he do this to me..

"You know what? Let's have a girls night out okay? Just you, me, Cindy and Anna" Vik suggested. That idea wasn't even so bad. I needed some girl time. I missed my girls. Let's just fucking do this.

Just me and my girls, no boys allowed.

No Shawn.

-

Shawn's POV:

Right when I walked out of that door I felt guilty and I wanted to go back inside the house but I knew that it wasn't the right time. I fucking hurt her for god sake. How am I gonna apologize for this? I hurt the one girl I loved the most. I finally had her and I screwed up. I fucked up real bad this time.

I literally saw the fear in her eyes when I grabbed her aggressive. I knew I should've stopped right away but I was so furious when she mentioned that chick. I couldn't hold back my anger. I never dated that chick and I never will.

She probably thinks I'm a monster now. She probably doesn't even wanna see me again and knowing that hurts like a bitch. I wanted to feel numb tonight, I wanted to drink my problems away.

I went to the basement and grabbed one bottle of vodka.

One glass went to two glasses and two glasses lead to more.

I lost count on how much a drank but I do know one thing and that's that I was wasted as fuck.

Let's have some fun now shall we.

A/N
This was just a filler. It's not that good but I promise y'all the next chapter will be interesting I hope so💕🙈