Chapter 73

Amy's POV:

Yeah what actually are we gonna do? That's a good question. I don't know honestly. I definitely don't wanna see my brother now and I wanna stay away from all the drama. I'm sick and tired of constantly being the target of everything and everyone. I need to get out of here and fast.

"How about you and I leave?" I suggested looking at Shawn.

"Leave? As in like go to a different place?" He said confused.

"Yeah leave as in leave to another country or state."

"Just for a while. We both don't want any drama so this is the perfect solution" I said taking his hand and intertwining our fingers. He didn't say something for a while which probably means that he's debating whether to say yes or no.

"Okay let's do it" he smiled kissing my hand. I smiled and hugged him tight. I backed up again and looked at him in the eyes.

"I love you" I mouthed.

"I love you too" he mouthed back causing me to blush hard. I kissed his forehead, then his cheeks, then his chin and lastly his lips. He grabbed the back of my neck and deepened the kiss. I gotta admit, I missed this. I mean we've shared some kisses here and there but not these kind of kisses. Shawn started kissing my neck causing me to let out a small moan.

"There we go" I felt him smirk against my skin. He pinned me against the wall and start kissing me roughly this time.

"Jump" he said against my lips. I did what I was told and lifted me up a little more. He started walking towards his room and when we made it he gently laid me down onto his bed. He hovered on top of me making me bite my lip.

"Fuck" he said looking at me. I knew that he was saying that because he was turned on. He kissed me again and it got heated pretty quickly. He took off my shirt leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach. He reached my pants and unzipped my pants slowly taking it off leaving me in my bra and panties. It was a white laced one which he picked out a while ago. He smirked and attached his lips on my inner thigh. I grabbed the sheets closing my eyes and enjoyed this moment. He went up again and as he was about to unclip my bra his phone rang.

"right now seriously?!" He groaned plopping down next to me. He grabbed his phone and answered it.

"Hey Andrew" he said. Aha Andrew.. I totally forgot about his contract thingy even though that's not until Friday and it's only Tuesday night. They talked for a while and I honestly didn't even pay attention to what they were saying. My mind was thinking of something else. My brother, Cameron and Maddie. I still can't believe that my own brother would do something like that to me. I've been nothing but good to him and the way he reacted was way too much. Okay I maybe have not listened to him but so what? He's dating one of my best friends and he's happy. I'm dating one of his friends and I'm happy too. Why can't he just let me be happy?

I also wondered why my mom and dad didn't come today. Don't get me wrong though, I'm actually glad that they didn't come otherwise they would've witnessed this but they still promised me that they would come. They did text me a happy birthday tonight but that was it. I really miss my them.

"Hey babe guess what" Shawn said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I smiled at him. He sat down next to me and put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Guess who's going to Bora Bora" he squealed. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped.

"NO WAY!" I hugged him.

"I'm so happy for youuu" I squeezed him.

"Me? Oh babe you're going with me! I want you to be there with me when I sign that contract" he smiled.

"Omg you're the best woah this is our chance to get away! But how are we gonna do that with school?" I said remembering that we still have to go to that hell hole.

"Let's not worry about that right now! We'll finish this week and we'll go to Bora Bora on Saturday" he said lifting me and putting me on his lap.

"Okay" I smiled.

I guess we are going to Bora Bora then but the first step is to survive the next few days at school.

A/N
Sorry that haven't updated anything for 2 days. I'm kinda inspiration less sooo... also I know that Shawn didn't sign his contract in Bora bora but I thought that this would be the perfect gateway for them. I hope you like it! Also thank you for 99K woah❤️🙈

Vote if you liked!

Word count: 837