Chapter 81

Amy's POV:

It's been 2 weeks ago since I confronted Shawn with the pregnancy and I haven't heard from him at all. He hasn't called me nor texted me. It really hurts when the person you love the most first of all moved on so quickly with other woman but it especially hurts when you know that you're carrying his baby and he doesn't even care. I'm 8 weeks pregnant now and he isn't here to help me. I have to do all of this on my own now.

I thought I was going to marry Shawn and have kids with him and we've talked about this a lot during our relationship and he seemed so happy when I mentioned that I wanted to start a family with him and now that the time is here, he backed up and disappeared. It sucks even more because of the fact that I know that he's on his phone. I constantly see him posting photos on Instagram and he keeps tweeting stuff and I'm just wondering why he doesn't take the time to talk to me and apologize for his behavior.

One good thing is that I finally had a real talk with Jayden and it seems that we're okay again. I finally have my brother back and I'm genuinely happy about that. He knows that Shawn and I are not together anymore and he knew he was bad news. On the other hand he doesn't know that I'm pregnant yet and neither do my parents. The only one who knows I'm pregnant is Vik. 

My parents are coming home tonight which is odd cause they're usually really busy on a Friday night and I wish I had Vik here to help me figure out how I was going to tell them and my brother that I was pregnant with Shawn's baby but she still got her flame going on with jack and I didn't want to mess up their night. If I had Shawn here with me it would've been easier but homeboy left me and he's also super busy with concerts and stuff. I'm happy for him that he's finally doing what he loves to do but I can't just forgive him for the fact that he told me to get an abortion.

I heard a knock on the door and saw Jayden standing against the door frame.

"Mom and dad are here" he said smiling. I smiled back and got up. I grabbed my phone and saw that Shawn tweeted something.

"Thank you Houston, you were incredible❤️"

I sighed and decided to leave my phone upstairs so I could focus on this important night. I walked downstairs and I felt really nervous. It's weird cause they're my parents but it's just that I haven't seen them in so long and I really missed them. I finally opened the door to the living room and there they were.

"MOM AND DAD" I said running up to them. I jumped in my dads arms and I felt safe again.

"I missed you so much" I said as the tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I missed you too princess" he said gently putting me down.

"My little baby" I heard my mom say. I turned around and smiled. I walked up to her and hugged her so tight as if my life depended on it.

"I missed you mom.. I really did" we separated and there was a silence.

"Now that we're finally together again. Tell us everything that we have to know" my dad said breaking the ice and he winked at Jayden and I.

Should I tell them?

-

Shawn's POV:

I just finished the Houston show and It wasn't my best one by far. I keep thinking about Amy and the baby.

"You did amazing up there" Andrew said as I walked into my dressing room clearly trying to cheer me up.

"Ehh... could've been better.." I said looking at my phone frustrated. It light up and I saw my lock screen. It was a photo of me and Amy together that I still had as mybackground. The thing is Andrew nor anyone else in my crew knew about her pregnancy. I feel stupid for telling her that she should get an abortion but I was scared okay? I'm just 19 and I'm finally doing what I love to do and that is singing. People recognize me now and everyone is talking about me. Being famous is not easy. People are constantly talking about you and they're constantly following your every movement. I don't want people to come at Amy for her being pregnant of my child. She doesn't deserve that. That's also one of the main reasons why I said that. I know it's wrong from me to say that to her. I feel absolutely horrible for how I treated her. It's been 2 weeks now and I'm kind of ignoring Amy just to clear my mind and to focus on my career.

"Shawn hello?" Jake said waving at me.

"Huh what?"

"I asked if you wanted to come to a small restaurant nearby?"

"Nah thanks I'm good, you guys can go I'll stay on bus and probably sleep for a bit" I said playing with my fingers.

"Okay then" they said walking off.

I grabbed my phone and went on twitter and thanked my fans for coming to the show and that they were incredible. I looked at my lock screen again and I couldn't move. She's so beautiful and I fucked up real bad. I hurt her with my words and I could never forgive myself for that. I need to make up to her. I need to talk to her.

I unlocked my phone and dialed her number.

...

A/N
Yeah Shawn she won't pick up since her phone is upstairs hehe. Anyway here's a new shitty chapter but oh well. My chapters are getting worse and worse lmao but y'all still read this shit so thank you for 200K reads that's insane❤️

Vote if you liked!!

Word count: 1014