Chapter 68

Cameron's POV:

"So what's the surprise?" Jayden asked. I smirked and began explaining.

"So we basically made a presentation with photos through out the years and we just want to show the entire crowd how much she changed in a good way of course" I lied. We haven't actually got photos of her through out the year. It's gonna be revenge for what she did to me. Maddie and I were spying on them the entire month just to get photos of them together and were planning to show that to the people and especially to Jayden to let him see what his little sister has been doing for the past few weeks. You're probably wondering why I want revenge right? Well I'll tell you why. Amy asked me to fake date her to make Shawn jealous which I agreed to do but I got deep feelings for her and when she told me it was done, I felt angry and upset. I wanted her but she didn't want me and I just couldn't accept that. It turned out that Shawn did the same to Maddie and that's basically the reason why were spending so much time together.

"Oh my gosh dude that's awesome!" Jayden said making both Maddie and I smile.

"So it's a yes?" I asked to clarify if we had permission to do it.

"Heck yeah" he said giving me a bro hug.

"Great" Maddie and I said in unison. I can't wait for May 1 to come.

-

Shawn's POV:

I woke up with sweat dripping down my neck. I had this weird and awful feeling that something might happen very soon. I don't know why but this feeling felt so real. I looked outside and saw that it was still dark out. I looked at the time and it was 2:24 am, no wonder why it's still dark. Duh. I looked next to me and saw the love of my life sleeping peacefully. Her lips were parted a little and she looked super cute. He long eyelashes, beautiful eyebrows, rosy cheeks and big plump lips were to die for.

How did I get so lucky? How did I even get a second chance?

I laid my head back down onto my pillow and just admired her for a little while and I felt my eyelids getting heavier and before I knew it my eyes closed and I was fast asleep.

-

I got woken up by Amy jumping on top of me.

"Really?" I groaned rubbing my eyes.

"Yup" She said popping the 'p'.

"We need to get ready for school baby" she said tracing my jawline. Nope not yet. I lifted myself up grabbing Amy which caused her to fall onto the bed and I took this chance to get on top of her. I started tickling her and she screamed so loud that my eardrums are probably damaged by now but that didn't stop me.

"St-stop" She said laughing.

"say that you love me first" I said still tickling her.

"I lo-love y-you" She finally managed to say. I stopped and looked at her smiling so hard that my cheeks were probably as red as tomatoes even though I hate tomatoes.

"What are you all smiley about" she said playing with my curls.

"Well you basically said that you loved me" I said getting redder.

"Well no shit Sherlock, I do. I really do" she said pecking my lips. I grabbed the back of her neck and deepened the kiss.

"I love you too Amy Matthews"

-

Amy's POV:

He loves me oh my god, I repeat he loves me. Woah this boy is something else. I'm super happy and I honestly haven't been this happy in a long time. Tomorrow's my 18th birthday and I really hope that my parents will come to celebrate it with me. I haven't seen them in months and I do really miss them. I hope tihat tomorrow will be a good day without any drama.

Shawn and I got ready for school and after we were done getting ready we grabbed some food for on the way and we headed to school with our biology project.

Please let today be a good day.

A/N
We just hit 80K ready Uhm hello! THANK YOUUUU💕🙈 literally all the support that you guys have given me for the past 1,5 month has been unreal. Thank you

Vote if you liked!!

Word count: 746