May have lost the feeling called shame.

Start from the beginning

"Your highness, maybe it's best if I don't after all", he says that after just sitting in the edge with the covers in his hand.

"No! Pine, I'm fine, sleep. Tired", I ended up cutting my words to pronounce them better. I pull his arm to lay next to me, he comply and lays down. It was silent after that. I don't know if he was asleep or not, but next to him, I start to remember when I was a kid.

My family weren't really well off, so I had to share a bed with my brothers, all of us squeezed in it, yet I felt safe because they were always there when I had nightmares, I even got that horrible habit of asking them if I can sleep next to them when I had nightmares that went on the extreme as a teen.

'But they never rejected me, even if we annoyed each other so much, they never turned their back on me... I wonder how they're gonna take my death, and I just moved 2 months ago to live alone..."
I can only sigh at the luck I have.

"Princess, Let me sleep in the chair, ok? You need to sleep and it seems you won't with me here"
Raphael leans away to try and get up, but I held his arm tighter.

"Scarth alone. No. Go. Stay," I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually a bit scared since I can now start to comprehend my situation in life,
'I'm in a game, one where all the routes I will always die in a sad or tragic way.'

I held him tighter when I thought that.
Raphael notices and lays close and pats my back, as if to reassure and lull a child to sleep.

'Man, I'm mentally in my 20s and I'm being treated as a child.... well... it isn't that bad.' thinking that I felt myself relax and let out a yawn, I snuggle close to him and start to doze off.

"Gothnigh.... luv y..ou"

In my hazy mind, I thought I was at my own home and saying goodnight to my brothers.

".... Goodnight Sakura, love you too" I felt a gentle warmth pressed on my forehead, and was surrounded by a protective warmth, that night I didn't worry about anything and just slept well.

The next day, Raphael woke and had a stewards bring him some clothes to change in, he luckily or unluckily changed in the bathroom connection to my room. I held back from going to see since he left the door wide open just incase he has to run back to protect me.

'I had to use all my willpower to stop myself, I will never allow myself to be called a peeping Tom or a perv.'

I still haven't realized that I'm already heading for that in the near future.
While he finished taking a quick shower and a change of close, I just lazily laid in the bed and started to roll around it.

Before I knew it he already came out with the new butler suit and his hair combed to perfection.
'I quite liked the messy bed hair, it was a bit sexy, especially when he said goodmorning, now that almost gave me a nosebleed'.

"Your highness, it's time to change, please come here so I can change you", Raphael hit me with that bomb that I just froze in mid roll, I mechanically turn to him and asked "ch-changth m-m-mth?"

My pronunciation being butchered by my moment of panic and embarrassment.
"Well yes your highness, you do not know how to change and you don't have any maids to help you, so I'll do so."

"N--Nu! Ith chinge aluth!"
I start to roll away from him because I was a bit too lazy to crawl away.

"Do not worry your highness, when you were just born till a year old, I was the one who changed you and bathed you".

When I heard that I covered my ears and tries to erase an image of Raphael changing my diapers and bathing me and dressing me.
'Nnooo!! I can feel my face burning from the shame of being changed by such a beautiful man!!!'