T W E N T Y F O U R

It had been a week since the terrifying letter from Robert, and Daisy was still on edge

It had been a week since the terrifying letter from Robert, and Daisy was still on edge. If she wasn't waking up in the night with nightmares, she was bouncing her knee up and down when she sat. I caught her staring out the window yesterday, and it took me two minutes to get her to answer me; she was in a complete daze.

Luckily, tonight was my parents anniversary party, hopefully a good distraction for what has happened.

"Baby I don't know what to wear"

Daisy strolled into the bedroom looking anxious, wearing nothing but her black silk gown.

Damn I want to rip that straight off her.

"What?" She looked at me quizzically, with her hands on her hips, a scowl etched on her face.

"Nothing, beautiful" I slowly edged towards her, and placed my hands over hers.

"No, not now" she insisted, pushing me away. "I need a dress"

"Okay, we'll find you a dress baby" I started. "But first" I picked her up, and tossed her into the bed.

She screamed, breaking into a fit of laughter. "I said-"

"I know what you said, but I also know how much you loooove having my hands on you" I placed tender kisses down her neck, her small giggles dissipating into moans.

"What was that about needing to find a dress?" I joked, as I went lower. My fingertips slowly pulled at the silk bow tied around her waist.

"Mm, I can't remember" she moaned as her eyes fluttered shut.

She gasped as soon as I tugged the robe open, the cold air tickling against her bare skin. I was right, she had nothing underneath, except a tiny pair of panties. They were dark blue, sexy, and silk. My fingers toyed with the sides, desperate to pull them off, as her fingers reached for my shirt.

I leaned back and pulled it over my head, resting on my knees. Her eyes darkened as she explored my body with her hands. She stroked down my biceps, then gripped them as she pulled me back. Her mouth was slightly agape as she withdrew heavy breaths, tickling my face with every one she took.

"I need you, now" she pleaded as her nails dug deeper in me, then she pushed me onto my back.

She let the gown slowly slip down her arms, completely uncovering her luscious breasts, as she manoeuvred herself between my legs. All the blood in my body had rushed south, and I was now aching to be inside her.

I reached forward to caress her, but she was too quick. She tugged my shorts down, then her own panties, and straddled me. She was sexy as hell when she was in control.

As her slick heat sat aligned with my cock, I throbbed in anticipation. Only she teased me instead. Her pouty lips pressed tenderly against my neck, while her hands moved down my torso, and she rubbed herself against my tip.