T W E L V E

Wow

Wow. Fucking wow.

I've not stopped admiring how beautiful Daisy looks in this white, off-the shoulder dress. It's sitting perfectly below her shoulders, and - not that it's important - her breasts look divine. As soon as I saw her in it, I swallowed a needy growl.

I couldn't help let my eyes wander up and down, lingering on her stunning face. The face I hadn't been able to forget these past few weeks, and now I definitely wasn't going to lose sight of it. She'd applied a generous amount of makeup, which wasn't needed, but it still enhanced all her features. Her eyes were popping, sparkling even, through her jet black eyelashes which were fanned out on her rosy cheeks.

The strawberry red lipstick stood out even more; her lips were as luscious and juicy as a strawberry. I wanted to sink my lips onto them, and redden them even more.
I was determined to kiss the hell out of those lips later. I wanted to see them swollen, and smudged; stained with my taste instead of her lipstick.

She wasn't tall, but her legs were still amazing. They were literally glowing, soft, and well toned.
I couldn't believe how lucky I'd become meeting someone as gorgeous as Daisy.

In the car she didn't initiate conversation. The nerves were radiating off her, but this felt more like ordinary date nerves. Not the type I sensed when I first met her. She didn't look terrified, and that made me relax a little.

I still hadn't got a clue what made her so scared that day, and at the bar, but I was determined to find out tonight. I was going to wait till the right moment to ask without scaring her away. Fingers crossed anyway.

"You look really beautiful" my chest was rising as I watched for her reaction, as we pulled up. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, it was hard enough knowing I had to keep my eyes on the road for ten minutes, now I didn't have to.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" a small, nervous smile grew on her face, she was cute.

"Wait there" I jumped out my SUV, and rounded to her side.

"I'm taking care of you tonight" I held my hand out for her to grab, and gently helped her out.

She looked around before shyly thanking me, and I examined her reaction to our surroundings.

I'd brought her to a private lake. It was owned by my grandmother, when she died she left it to me. This way I haven't got to explain my billions too. I feel bad lying, but I can't help feel protective of myself. I need to get to know her, and understand her first.

"Where are we?" She asked warily while looking down at her outfit. We might be by a lake, but she looked beautiful and she wore the perfect outfit.

"My grandmother left it to me, it's a private lake. I set something up for us"
I pointed towards the teepee I'd crafted together myself.

I used a simple white cloth for the exterior, and made sure it was quite wide inside. I placed lots of fluffy blankets, pillows, and a picnic blanket on top of the ground protector, so it was comfy to sit on. There were fairy lights hanging from the entrance, and all through the inside. I don't know how I came up with the idea, but it looked phenomenal. Hopefully she'd think it was cute too.