Fall

Indescribably powerful. That's how you felt strutting down the halls of the Finalizer at Kylo's side. As your heels clicked on the tile, people rushed out of your way. The obvious fear in their eyes only fueled your evergrowing fire. The sleeves of your black dress hung off your shoulders and the fabric on your chest met in a 'v' shape. The slit in your dress allowed the cool air of the Finalizer to travel up your thigh as you sauntered down the hallways. Kylo kept a reserved silence but occasionally peered at you through his mask, observing your fairly exposed body. You silently wondered if he thought it was much but Kylo looked away in response. You strode onto the bridge and Hux took a temporary break from his daily yelling to acknowledge both of you.

"I need a second to take in this sweet moment where the sound of you two bickering is not present," he smirked.

You crossed your arms and gave him a warning glare. Hux wiped the smile off his face and returned to his all-business attitude.

"Ren, Supreme Leader Snoke requests your presence as soon as possible."

You knew there was a Supreme Leader but had never heard his name spoken aloud. You wondered if you could accompany Kylo and meet this mystery man. Hux noticed your confused expression and clarified himself.

"He wants to speak with you alone."

Kylo nodded, "I will leave right now."

You raised an eyebrow at Hux, wanting more of an explanation. He simply shifted his gaze toward Kylo then back toward you shaking his head to indicate it was better you not ask. Your mood changed to frustration at not being included in whatever common knowledge you were missing. You gave him a small huff and followed Kylo off the bridge as he walked towards the hangar. Your mind was full of questions that were too confusing to voice aloud. You didn't even know where to begin. Who was this man? What does he have to do with Kylo? Why couldn't you meet him. You realized with a start that you were in the hangar and you straightened yourself so people would at least think you were all-knowing. Kylo walked towards his shuttle and you followed him to the ramp. He finally turned, taking off his helmet and holding it to his side.

"Snoke is the one who pulled me to the Dark Side. He taught me everything I know about the force," he stated calmly. "I assume he will want to meet you eventually, I will ask him about it."

Kylo placed his helmet back on his head and turned to walk up the ramp.

"Don't do anything stupid," you instructed.

Kylo emitted a small synthesized laugh. "How could I? I'm leaving all the stupid with you."

You emitted a huff, crossing your arms as you watched the shuttle disappearing into space. Once you could no longer see the tiny dot of Kylo's ship you turned and strutted out of the hangar back towards the bridge. Hux greeted you with a curt nod as you stepped towards him.

"I want to know more about the Supreme Leader," you demanded.

Hux turned nervously to see if anyone was listening in on your conversation. His body was stiff and he acted as if he felt he was being watched by someone.

"Not here," he finally muttered.

You followed him off the bridge and into a meeting room where he promptly closed the door and locked it. You could sense his anxiousness from a mile away.

"Leader Snoke is a very mysterious person. I have met with him several times but he only ever gives me orders. I know nothing of his personal life or his intentions." He paused stepping forward to emphasize his point. "Snoke is not someone to fool with, do you understand?"