Explore

A few hours after your ladies bid you goodnight you realized that you were not going to be sleeping anytime soon. You decided to take a walk and explore the Finalizer. 

You walked down the steel layered hallways, randomly opening doors to see what was inside. So far you had found two server rooms and a droid repair room. You came across a large hangar and realized that it was the one you had arrived through. You spotted the ship you had traveled in and crept toward it, hoping to be unnoticed by any officers. There was no one inside, thankfully, so you went and sat in the cockpit examining the large panel of indiscernible buttons. You sighed. If only you could fly this big piece of metal far away, escaping all your problems. Footsteps alerted you to another person approaching and you stood up quickly, ready to face them.

A mechanic strolled up the ramp freezing in his tracks when he saw you. "I'm umm... I'm so sorry uh Your Majesty. I didn't know anyone was using this shuttle right now," he bowed awkwardly.

You panicked before regaining your composure. "I was just leaving," you pushed past him strutting off the ramp.

You decided it was time to head back to your room before you got yourself into any actual trouble. You had tried to remember the way as best you could. Left, Right, Left, Left, Right. You followed your memory to the best of your ability until you came upon the hall that looked like yours. There were two doors far apart from each other. Yes!  You had done it! You had remembered how to get back. You opened the door and stepped through going towards the bedroom when you stopped cold, realizing the error you had made. Kylo Ren was leaning against the kitchen counter, shirtless, with a glass of water in hand.

Damn. Your eyes were already examining his torso before you could tell them no. Your face turning cherry red. "Damn. Shit! I mean, I uh- I thought this was my room, sorry." Your face examined the suddenly fascinating tile floor.

Kylo set his glass on the table and stepped toward you. You didn't know what to do so you just stood there awkwardly. Chuckling he leaned into your ear, "Your room is down the hallway to the right."

You gulped, "Right. Well uh- sorry to bother you I'll just get going now..." Your traitorous body refused to move.

Kylo said nothing. He stepped behind you causing you to whirl around and then advanced towards you. Your back hit the edge of the countertop and you realized he had you cornered.

"Not many people can tell me no," he declared. "But you evidently think that you can"

"That's why you're so stuck up," you retorted quickly. "But someone needs to put you in your place." You were not about to let him win.

"And you think that person is you?"

You stood up straight still only reaching to his shoulders. You were emboldened by his question. "As a matter of fact I do," you put one finger on his chest. "In fact," you ran the finger down his muscular arm, "I think I can make you do whatever," you put both hands on his chest, "I," you inched your body into his, "want."

Kylo hoisted you onto the countertop before you could say another word, his lips crashing into yours. He kissed you ferociously as his hands tried to explore every inch of your body. You grabbed them. "Did I say you could do that," you whispered seductively. Kylo moaned into your mouth as he attacked it once again. You placed his hands on your waist and kissed back forcefully, tongue exploring his mouth as you wrapped your legs around him forcing him into you. He pulled away leaning into your neck and kissing the sensitive skin. You gasped. He took that as encouragement and traveled further down onto your collarbone. As he kissed your chest he began to suck but you pulled away. 

"No marks," you whispered breathlessly.

He nodded and traveled further down. You unzipped your dress partially, allowing him full access to your chest. His hungry eyes taking in your breasts like his next meal. He leaned in, mouth traveling from your collarbone to your breast. He latched on starting to suck but you laughed before pushing him back so that you could get down and quickly zipped up your dress. He needed to know who was in charge. 

"Maybe another time," you laughed, walking out of his room without another look back. You smiled to yourself. You had Commander Kylo Ren of the First Order wrapped around your finger. And you loved it.