Miss

You were itching to get out of your room in the med bay. Besides allowing you to get up and walk around the lobby a few rare times, you hadn't been allowed out of bed. You spent a lot of your time napping. You would occasionally see Kylo's shadowy figure hiding in the corner of the room watching you in silent concern but then you would fall back into the hole of unconsciousness that pulled at you. As the doctors slowly weaned you off the various drugs they were pumping through your system, your mind began to clear. You were so bored that you begged Hux to give you paperwork, something you had sworn to never do again. The fallout from Snoke's death kept Kylo busy as he tried to settle into the role of Supreme Leader. You had not seen him at all the past three days because he was traveling to other Star Destroyers. You had gotten well enough that the doctor gave you the option of returning to your quarters but you didn't want to sleep in the large bed by yourself. Being without Kylo for so long hurt you more than the gash in your stomach which had been healing nicely. You were finding it harder and harder to wake up with each passing day that he was gone. You were napping restlessly when you finally felt his presence on the Finalizer again. You shot out of your light sleep, frantically yanking off the cables tying you to various machinery and pulling on the black shirt and pants that were resting on the metal chair. Your bare feet slapped against the tile floor as you rushed to the hangar. The second you caught his dark brown eyes you froze. Staring at him in that moment was like seeing him for the first time. Kylo was wearing his normal attire minus his helmet that had not yet been repaired. You secretly hoped it would never get fixed. Kylo raised an eyebrow as he took in your wrinkled clothing with a tiny grin. He took large strides, stopping inches away from you. It took every bit of self-control you had to keep your hands to yourself.

"Your shirt is inside out," he observed.

You looked down to find that he was correct. You went to look up but grimaced when you saw a drop of blood roll down your arm and hit the floor. Kylo looked at where your IV had been and frowned.

"Did you rip out your IV?"

"No..." you stalled unconvincingly.

"Do you really want to lie to me?" He took another step towards you, chest almost touching your own causing butterflies to fly wildly through your stomach.

"Fine," you surrendered. "Yes, I did," you admitted sheepishly.

Kylo grabbed your bandaged arm, moving it so he could observe the wound. The stitches on your lower arm had been removed but the ones on your upper arm and shoulder remained. He traced his hand over the scar and you shivered as his calloused hands stroked the pink sensitive skin that made up the large blemish. He reached for your stomach but you swatted his hands away.

"There are people, Kylo," you muttered through gritted teeth as your eyes made a large sweep of the bustling hangar.

"And I'm the Supreme Leader," he argued. You raised an eyebrow and he corrected himself. "We are the Supreme Leaders." He ducked his face into your neck. "Which means I can do whatever I want," he growled into your ear.

"Not unless I say you can," you whispered lowly.

"You forget who is in charge."

You gave Kylo an evil grin. "Oh, I know exactly who is in charge."

You turned and strutted out of the hangar towards your chambers. You could hear the unmistakable sound of Kylo's boots behind you but kept going, turning the corner instead of going straight as you should have. You continued down the dark and narrow hallway and jumped back in surprise when you ran into an invisible wall. You turned to see Kylo with his arm outstretched, using the force to prevent you from escaping. He took menacing steps toward you, eyes full of evil desire.