Rise

You walked into Kylo's chambers and leaned against the wall in the hallway. You had been forced to sit through boring meetings for what felt like days. In reality, it had only been one. Once you had returned from your mission to Tatooine, Hux had decided to take advantage of your recovered state to assign you to all the assignments that he knew Kylo was too impatient to do. That meant signing official papers, listening to idiot generals speak of all their accomplishments (which were none), and ordering around the officers on the bridge when Huz was too busy to do so. You had just gone through a large stack of paperwork, finally giving up when the words started to blend together.

After finally regaining the ability to see you walked into the kitchen, grabbing an apple and biting into it. The door to Kylo's chambers shot open and the sound of Kylo's unmistakeable boots echoed down the hallway. He walked into the bedroom, removing his helmet as he moved towards the closet. By the angry sound of his boots being thrown against the wall, you could tell that his day had not gone any better than yours. You decided to try and lighten the mood.

"I don't think Hux got the memo about not working me to death," you joked as you placed your apple on the counter and stepped towards the doorframe. "I don't think I'll ever be able to see straight again."

Kylo stepped out of the closet wearing only his undergarments now. His mood had obviously changed from anger to determination and you felt butterflies flutter in your stomach. He drank in your figure and stepped closer, a look of hunger in his eyes.

"Not after I'm done with you, you won't."

You gulped nervously. You had really thought Kylo would forget about what he had said earlier. You watched helplessly as he advanced towards you. Your mind searched desperately for something to say but came up hopelessly blank. Kylo placed his hands on your shoulders and pushed you against the door frame. His eyes were black with lust and your legs quivered in anticipation. In seconds his body was on you as he kissed your lips feverishly. You wrapped a leg around him and he thrust into you before pulling back to examine your body yet another time.

As much as you wanted to just melt into his arms, you refused to give in. "Is that all you've got," you teased.

As soon as the words left your mouth you knew you were going to regret them. Kylo grabbed your hair and pulled it down, forcing your eyes to stare at the ceiling.

"If I were you I would hold my tongue. At the rate you're going, you won't be able to walk correctly for the rest of the week."

Your body trembled in excitement and you went to grab at his shirt but Kylo let go of your hair and grabbed your hands. He pulled you off the doorframe and into the bedroom, forcing you against the wall. He pushed both your hands above your head with one hand, using the other one to pull your shirt over your head. You shivered as the cold air hit your chest, and you knew that beneath your bra your nipples were rock solid. Once Kylo had removed your shirt he traced a hand down your chest before forcing it into your pants and past your underwear. He kneed your legs apart and teased your clit with his fingers. You sighed as sparks of electricity shot up your body. Kylo moved his hand down to tease your entrance and before you could brace yourself, pushed a finger into your opening. You shuddered and he gave you an evil smile as he added another finger, moving them inside of you. You tried to move your arms but knew it was no use. In response, Kylo added a third finger and you gasped as both pleasure and pain ripped through you.

"Now are you going to behave?"

But you weren't ready to give up yet. You gave Kylo the best smirk you possibly could while silently struggling to withhold the noises begging to exit your mouth. "Do I ever?"

Your moment of clarity ended swiftly when Kylo let go of your hands and grabbed your throat. He pulled his fingers out of your opening and forced them into your mouth. As an instinct, you began sucking on them and Kylo pushed them farther into your mouth, making you gag.