Name

Something was indeed wrong. The med bay was a frenzy of doctors and nurses running in and out of Lenna's room. You and Kylo arrived at practically the same time, skidding to a stop in the entrance to the med bay, taking in the scene.

"We're losing her!" You heard someone yell from Lenna's room. "Someone find Mrs. Ren!" The voice instructed franticly.

A nurse rushed from the room, running aimlessly towards the exit, and colliding right into you. She looked up, realizing who she had run into and jumped away quickly.

"I am so sorry Supreme Leader," she babbled nervously but you waved her off.

"What's wrong? Is the baby okay? Is Lenna okay?"

The nurse shook her head. "Miss Lenna's body can no longer take the stress of carrying a child. The doctor is preparing to perform an emergency C Section so we don't lose them both."

You brushed past the nurse without another word, speeding towards the hospital room. Your mind was racing with emotions causing everything to feel a little bit foggy. You pushed past the crowd of nurses and doctors, trying to find Lenna in the sea of people.

"Unless you are absolutely necessary to the survival of this girl, get out!"

The deep booming voice of Kylo Ren sounded behind you and the excess people rushed out. You finally found Lenna, lying still on her hospital bed. You knelt by her side taking her hand in your own.

"Come on Lenna, stay alive. Please. I need you to live..."

Lenna's eyes fluttered sleepily but eventually opened. She gave you a sad smile, as if she had already accepted her fate. You could hear the time between beeps on the monitor growing further apart as Lenna's pulse grew slower and slower. You squeezed her hand tighter, mind growing even more frantic.

"Supreme Leader we have to take her into surgery right now."

His words didn't even register in your mind as your pleas for Lenna to live turned into hysterical blubbering.

"Mrs. Ren, please. You need to let go so I can save her life."

Lenna squeezed your hand tightly, weakly attempting to pull you closer.

"If it comes down to me or the baby, save the baby. Do you understand me?" Her voice was firm and unwavering."Choose the child and never regret it. This was a mission I willingly accepted and I'll be damned if I don't complete it."

She turned her attention to Kylo who stood at the foot of the bed, quiet as a church mouse. She and him exchanged an emotionless yet loaded nod before her eyes closed again.

"No no no don't leave Lenna," you cried, pulling her body closer to your own.

"Mrs. Ren," the doctor repeated nervously, scared to get on your bad side but also terrified to be responsible for the death of your friend.

"I can't leave her, not like this," your words slurred together as your brain entered full panic mode.

Two large hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you off of Lenna.

"No!" You screamed, doing everything you could to escape his grip. "Let me go! I swear to god if you don't put me down right now!

Lenna's bed was being wheeled through the doors of the surgery wing, and you tried kicking yourself out of Kylo's grasp.

"No! I have to stay with her," you pleaded.

But Kylo held you tightly until the doors closed, locking with a click behind the team of surgeons. The second he let go of you, you ran towards the door. Your fist collided with the metal door as you begged them to let you in. You were growing increasingly tired from your outburst. Your guttural cries turned to sobs which turned to small whimpers and tiny hiccups. You sunk to the floor, pivoting your back to sit against the door as you stared wordlessly into space.