175 : Shape-shifting & A New Team Member

Chapter 175

Shapeshifting and a new team member

Fifteen days later, the time since they entered the Paradise Realm has already been twenty days. At last, only one third of the time limit of one month remains.

At this time, a lot of the forces have already started to assemble back together. All of them are headed in one direction. That direction is the Paradise Realm's highest peak, the magnificent palace on top of Magic Beast peak.

It is said that the palace is originally sealed. But for some reason, there is a chance that the palace would open once a month for one day. That timing is precisely the latter part of their one month time limit.

Precisely because that is so, when Ling Xiao and You XiaoMo came across Lei Ju, they were not the least bit worried that they would miss the opening of the palace. Because even if they rushed there immediately, they could only wait outside. Furthermore, it is not certain that they would even be able to make it to the palace on the Magic Beast peak.

The Magic Beast peak is thus named because it is occupied by countless powerful magic beasts.

Not only that. Those magic beasts are all the rare kind of grand magic beasts. The lowest is level six. The highest is said to be level ten. Any higher is limited by the restriction of the Magic Beast peak so the strengths of the magic beasts stop at level ten.

With these many magic beasts of such formidable strengths, if they really come across them, there wouldn't be enough people for them to trample on even if all the sects are added together.

Luckily, if these mighty grand magic beasts are not provoked or alarmed, they are usually holed up in their own territories. They wouldn't venture out for no reason.

Because the road to the Magic Beast peak is arduous with all sorts of obstacles, most of the sects and forces would plan to arrive five to six days in advance.

Although there are numerous Qing Cheng sect disciples, their strengths are all over the place. Groups of five charging in is not possible so they already agreed before entering that Luo ShuHe and them will meet twenty days later at some small valley.

Luo ShuHe's group of five is the first to arrive. They first clear the small valley of all the magic beasts and then start to wait inside.

However, because they arrived early by half a day, they see no signs of their brothers even after waiting for over two hours. When everyone is about to get restless, Elder Li proposes that he goes to check out the situation .......

On the grasslands that stretches as far as the eye can see, a human figure is sitting quietly cross-legged on the grass.

This person is You XiaoMo. In his vicinity, three magic beasts of uneven sizes are encircling him. One looks like he is deep in thought. One is expressionless. One looks indifferent but is rolling his deep green eyes as if saying 'Why do I have to follow you guys doing this kind of stupid thing?'

Right at this moment, the one that appeared deep in thought suddenly howls *ao wu*, and is the first to jump up. Its white tail wags cheerfully at top speed, while its pair of eyes shine as they look at You XiaoMo.

The other two pay no attention to its excitement, continuing to lie lazily on the ground.

However, their eyes are fixed on the the one they are encircling, You XiaoMo. The spiritual energy surrounding You XiaoMo suddenly starts to stir fiercely, as if it can no longer be held back. Faint whitish strands surround him, forming a vortex. All of a sudden, these strands of spiritual energy is sucked into the space between the person's eyebrows.