140 : Qing City's Pavillion of 10 Thousand Treasures

Chapter 140

Qing city's Pavilion of Ten thousand treasures

After leaving HePing town, You XiaoMo was immediately confined by Ling Xiao and disciplined. Simply believing in strangers. What if that person has some other motive? After getting sold off, are you going to help count the money?

So Ling Xiao makes use of this opportunity to teach You XiaoMo a lesson. The contents of the lesson is not to trust anyone who is good to you for no reason. That's because they are bound to have an ulterior motive.

You XiaoMo is still a little unconvinced. But he knows that this is probably because the two worlds are different. But what he doesn't understand is, why does he have to be on guard when people are being nice to him. In his mind, not everyone is necessarily bad. So he throws this question at Ling Xiao.

"Little brother, mystics can have the power to blot out the sky with one hand and have extraordinary powers because they are going against the laws of heaven. Because defying the laws of heaven is a very dangerous road, the best method is to continuously increase ones power. Power is not something that can be increased just because you want it to increase. Each mystic's ability is a little different. Those with poor talent or poor condition, they can only rely on continuously looting all kinds of resources. Do you understand?"

Ling Xiao doesn't like to resort to preaching because in his eyes, the fist is clearer. But if he can get You XiaoMo to understand, he doesn't mind saying it once.

With these words, You XiaoMo more of less understands. Briefly, when the means of survival differs, the rules of the world will also be different.

The world that he lived in before is a very ordinary world. Mankind only sought to dress warmly and eat their fill. There are probably those that value power and money but because of the limitations of that world, these people can only climb to the highest point of the human pyramid, nothing more.

If we use an example, if the pyramid for Earth is only one meter high, the pyramid for Long Xiao continent would be a thousand meters or ten thousand meters high. The both of them are fundamentally different.

So, the desires of the people are also not on the same scale. The world would also become more complex, causing the erosion of humanity.

But .......

"Elder brother Ling Xiao. Speaking of that is one thing, but can you not put your hands in my clothes?"

You XiaoMo grits his teeth as he speaks.

They are clearly discussing the great truths of the world. Such a serious atmosphere and this fellow actually is so brazen as to reach his hands in and rub his chest. Actually, he really wants to mourn the death of his view of the world at this moment but Ling Xiao simply doesn't give him the chance. It's clearly the most fitting time to be filled with sorrow.

"No can do."

Ling Xiao lowers his head and looks at him, a smile on his lips. No matter how You XiaoMo struggle and push, that hand under his clothes refuses to come out. Instead, it even gives him a few wicked strokes, while giving those protruding little red beans a few pinches.

You XiaoMo takes a deep breath in anger and glares hatefully at him. Feeling that it's not enough to relieve his anger, he raises his foot and kicks him in the leg. What happens next is 'ai yo', a miserable shriek. You XiaoMo hugs his own foot, his face distorted with pain. A little more and two crocodile tears would fly out of his eyes.

"You you you ....... what are your legs made of?"

He actually feels as if he is kicking a copper or iron wall. This bastard. Not only are his lips and hands bullying him, even the leg is bullying him.