151 : Jiang Liu Advances

Chapter 151

Jiang Liu advances

In the end, You XiaoMo's hundred percent rate of success refining magic pills doesn't get spread around. Although it is a huge shock to those people, most of them don't believe it. They think that You XiaoMo just got lucky this one time. Furthermore, the success rate for refining low level magic pills is higher than that for mid-level and high level magic pills. So, this kind of thing is not impossible. Still, most of them are jealous of You XiaoMo. Because none of them have ever had this kind of 'luck', it is basically just their own selfish justifications.

But what they don't know is that these selfish reasons fit just right with You XiaoMo's wishes. He really wishes that they not spread it around.

On the other side, after You XiaoMo drags Zhao DaZhou out, he tells him about the matter with the magic herbs. Hearing that he almost caused trouble for his father, Zhao DaZhou jumps in fright, and immediately promises not to shoot his mouth off again.

But after receiving such a scare, he remembers another matter.

Zhao DaZhou looks disapprovingly at You XiaoMo as he says, "Seventh brother, I already heard about that matter. I already talked to you about it long ago. At that time, if you had agreed to let me help you, you wouldn't get laughed at like this. Now, as it is, even I can't help you. Master already decided on the five people."

You XiaoMo only realizes what he is talking about when he hears the last part.

He remembers that when he came out this morning, Brother Yang from next door told him that Zhao DaZhou came to look for him yesterday morning. But at that time, he was locked in his room refining magic pills so he didn't know that he came to look for him.

Looks like Fifth brother was looking for him because of this matter. But this kind of disgruntled talk is already something he is used to listening to, so he already knows how to deal with him now.

You XiaoMo shrugs his shoulders indifferently, "Fifth brother, I already found another way regarding this matter. You no longer have to be anxious for me."

Hearing these words, Zhao DaZhou frowns, "Seventh brother, the way you are talking about can't be related to the Warrior division prodigy, Lin Xiao ba?"

He also has heard about the relationship between Seventh brother and Ling Xiao.

How sharp!

Although You XiaoMo is surprised at how sharp he is, it is not surprising. After all, the people he has a good relationship with in TianXin sect is only these few. Furthermore, those that are capable of helping him is so easy to figure out that one can do it using one's toes.

Zhao DaZhou knows that his guess is right when he sees that You XiaoMo is only smiling without saying anything. He can't help from frowning deeper. He is someone that can't hold back his words so in the end he can't stop himself from saying, "Seventh brother, there are some words that I know you might not like to hear. But as your Brother, I feel that I should tell you."

"Tell me."

You XiaoMo sees that he is serious so he doesn't brush him off.

Zhao DaZhou says, "Seventh brother, I know that you have a very good relationship with Lin Xiao. But I feel that that Lin Xiao is a little strange, not someone that is worthy of a deep friendship."

He has always felt that an outstanding prodigy like Lin Xiao has no reason to take a liking to someone as ordinary as Seventh brother. So, he is worried that Lin Xiao is getting close to Seventh brother with some ulterior motive. Also, he can never figure out what exactly it is on You XiaoMo's body that can attract him.