106 : One Huge Sum

Chapter 106

One huge sum

"It's not important who refined them. Is the Magic pill central workshop going to accept them or not?"

You XiaoMo is just about to answer when Ling Xiao stretches his hand out in front of him and stops him. He looks up to see him calmly looking at the old man with narrowed eyes, his expression rather sharp, as if wanting to look through the old man's skin.

The old man tries to cover up his slip up with a soft cough, and says seriously, "These magic pills, even though they are level two magic pills, they are definitely not ordinary. The quality is also a little better than normal top grade magic pills. How about this ba, three of the bottles are common magic pills, with small markets. I will give you the price of five hundred gold pieces for each pill. The other two bottles are comparatively special for level two magic pills. So I will give you six hundred for each pill. Do the two of you have any objections?"

"That will do."

Ling Xiao nods as he speaks.

You XiaoMo feels extremely pleased as he calculates, three bottles of five hundred gold pieces is seventy five thousand, two bottles of six hundred gold pieces is sixty thousand. Altogether he gets one hundred and thirty five thousand gold pieces. Deducting the cost of the magic herb seeds, he earned a lot.

Seeing that the they don't object, the old man just counts out a heavy pouch of gold coins and gives it to them.

You XiaoMo takes the pouch of gold coins, his arms feeling the weight, almost failing to hold on to it. He quickly puts it into his magic bag gleefully. Level two magic pills are clearly much better than level one magic pills. Two hundred and fifty pills selling for one hundred over thousand. The depression he felt downstairs from the price of one stalk of level four magic herb immediately disappears.

Only now does he have the sense of becoming a truly rich person.

Holding his nice and warm magic bag, You XiaoMo remembers another matter. Coincidentally this is a medicine workshop, so they should have what he wants, so he asks, "Old sir, do you sell level four to level six magic herb seeds here?"

The old man is momentarily stunned, looking him up and down in surprise, saying, "You want to buy magic herb seeds?"

You XiaoMo nods, looking at him full of hope, "Yes, does this workshop have that for sale?"

Such a large medicine workshop. If even they don't have it, the chance that the other magic herb shops have it is even smaller.

The old man strokes his beard, pondering for a moment. A strange gleam flashes across his eyes. He hesitates for a bit before saying, "Yes we do have but definitely not much. I suppose the two of you also know the higher the level of the magic herb seeds, the less buyers there are. So, even a big medicine workshop like Magic pill central workshop won't have too much stock."

You XiaoMo is already very excited the moment he hears the word yes. As for whether there's a lot or little, that is not a problem for now, "How much stock does old sir have? What is the price?"

"He he, currently, Magic pill central workshop has sixty five types of level four magic herb seeds. One hundred seeds per type. The price is fifteen thousand. Eighty nine types of level five magic herb seeds. Fifty seeds per type. The price is thirty thousand. One hundred and twenty one level six magic herb seeds. Twenty seeds per type. The price is two hundred."

The old man drums his fingers lightly on top of the table, laughing softly.

With every level he describes, You XiaoMo drips a drop of cold sweat. Hearing the last of it, the sweat just gushes out.