146 : Giggling

Chapter 146

Giggling

"The person I'm looking for is someone that has a multicolored soul. It's just that I never expected ....... "

Hearing his guess, Ling Xiao doesn't deny it. Instead he beams gently while looking at him. Although he doesn't finish the sentence, his gaze is definitely one of doubt.

The one being doubted, You XiaoMo, immediately turns into a prickly hedgehog. Doubting his soul is tantamount to doubting his human worth. Unforgivable!

"You you you ....... what do you mean? How am I not like someone who has a multicolored soul? If you don't give a clear answer today, I won't bird you from now on."

The meek You XiaoMo suddenly gives a little show of fierceness.

Ling Xiao laughs out loud *ha ha* in amusement. He pulls him into his arms and molests him one more time. What is the meaning of this ridiculous 'bird you'? Why does the way he speaks seem more and more amusing?

"You still haven't answered my question."

You XiaoMo, who is confined in his arms shouts while feeling depressed and resentful.

It was very difficult for him to give a show of force in front of Ling Xiao and the result ....... ai, naturally fighting strength is an extremely important factor. Before he could adopt an imposing manner for just a bit, he is already overpowered.

"Actually I should have thought of you a long time ago."

Ling Xiao suddenly sighs softly.

Although You XiaoMo is only a level three mage right now, his rate of advancement is definitely unprecedented. Even if it could be attributed to his practicing of the Heavenly Soul Scroll, if he doesn't have an exceptional and extraordinary innate talent, there is no way he could have risen from an ordinary person to a level three mage in under a year. Even in the plane he was before, there has never been someone who defies heaven in this way.

All these things clearly show that You XiaoMo's innate talent definitely can't be the green soul during the previous evaluation. He actually only started to have doubts not too long ago but it's still not too late now.

You XiaoMo raises his head, not understanding why he suddenly sighed.

After thinking it through, Ling Xiao suddenly lowers his head and looks at him, saying in a serious tone, "Little brother, looks like for Kong Wen's request, you can only pretend to fail to meet it."

"Why?"

You XiaoMo asks resentfully, although he knows that Ling Xiao wouldn't say these words for no reason.

"Your innate talent is not the same as it was before. According to principle, those with below average innate talent can't advance two levels within a year. It may be possible from level one to level two but, you as a mage should also know that the difficulty increases with each level. If you advance to a level three mage in a mere two months, when the time comes, can you imagine what other people would think?"

Ling Xiao doesn't want to scare him but he definitely doesn't wish for You XiaoMo to come to any harm, so it's better to take precautions when it comes to certain things.

What would other people think?

When that happens, they would definitely think that something is not quite right. Someone with such low innate talent can actually advance faster than those prodigies with high innate talent? If it was him, he would also think that there is something wrong with this person.

So the worst result would be that he would be caught by Kong Wen to be experimented on. Then they would discover that his soul is no longer the same. They would then suspect that his soul has evolved causing them to do further experiments. Then maybe they would suspect that he is not the same person leading to even more experiments. In the end, he would have turned into a white lab mouse that is only allowed to stay inside the lab.