149 : Telling Lies

Chapter 149

Telling lies

By the time You XiaoMo opens his eyes again, it's already noon the next day.

Because he himself already doesn't consider Kong Wen's deadline as anything important, it doesn't occur to him that there is an important day coming up. He carries on with his usual activities, wash face, eat, enter the dimension to check up on Xiao Piqiu, oh wait, it should be Da PiQiu now, and finally start refining magic pills.

This afternoon, just as he places the Enlightened golden cauldron on the floor, a polite unhurried knock is heard at the door.

Such a courteous and patient knock. It definitely can't be that fellow Ling Xiao.

You XiaoMo unconsciously thinks of Fang ChenLe because only Elder brother is this gentle of a person, so only he can do such a polite thing. Zhao DaZhou would also come to find him sometimes but the sound of his knock is rather carefree, much like is character.

You XiaoMo quickly keeps the Enlightened golden cauldron. To others, he is now only a level two mage. No matter how rich he is, there is no way he can afford such an expensive cauldron. Furthermore, level two magic pills do not require a level six cauldron of such good quality.

Although Elder brother is very good to him, he knows that to Elder brother, Master is someone he is indebted to for providing him with support and a new lease on life. On the other hand, he is only a junior brother he met along the way. Who is important, who is not, it is clear at a glance. Therefore, he doesn't want to put a strain on their master and disciple relationship just for these things.

After making sure that there is nothing left in the room that shouldn't be there, You XiaoMo goes to open the door.

He opens the door to see that it really is Elder brother Fang ChenLe outside, beaming while looking at him, not appearing the least bit angry that is slow to come out.

"Little brother, it can't be that you stayed up the whole night again last night so you only just woke up ba?"

Fang ChenLe looks at his rosy cheeks. In his heart, he is no longer surprised to see this sight. But he also won't assume that Little brother's rosy cheeks are because he listened to his advice and went to bed right on time.

Hearing these somewhat teasing words, You XiaoMo blushes.

Last night, he really did stay up all night. But it wasn't because he was refining magic pills. The thing is, when he was practicing the Heavenly Soul Scroll in the dimension yesterday, he felt that there was a sign that he was about to have a breakthrough for the Heavenly Soul Scroll. So he wanted to seize the opportunity. He didn't expect that when he opened his eyes again, it would already by the next day. He himself felt like he had only been practicing for a little while.

You XiaoMo was worried that someone would come look for him so he quickly left the dimension the moment he awakened. Sure enough, someone really did come looking for him. And that person is Fang ChenLe.

"Elder brother, is there anything I can help you with?"

You XiaoMo scratches his head as he asks.

Fang ChenLe looks at his bewildered face and can't help from laughing, "Little brother. Can it be that you have forgotten what day it is?"

What day?

You XiaoMo stares blankly for a bit and then starts to think about it carefully.

Things that have to do with Elder brother, seems like ....... there is only that thing .......