99 : Blood Pact Seed

Chapter 99

Blood pact seed

If the void can be defeated so easily, there won't be so many martial artists afraid of it.

But the people that know about the existence of the void, if you were to count on one's fingers, you may not even find five people in the whole Long Xiao continent. That's why what Ling Xiao says is completely different from what Kong Wen told You XiaoMo. His words are one level deeper.

Although Kong Wen has a deep understanding of oaths, he doesn't know about the existence of the void. That's why he can only tell You XiaoMo the superficial things, the things that a lot of people also know.

Ling Xiao stares at his face for a while until You XiaoMo becomes embarrassed before he stops teasing him.

"Although there are people that have defeated the void, this type of person is as rare as the feather of the phoenix or the horn of the unicorn. You may not even find one in ten million people. So you shouldn't place your hopes on defeating the void by some stroke of luck."

"Then ....... how am I going to get past the void?"

You XiaoMo whispers his question.

"There is no way to escape from the void."

Ling Xiao says calmly.

"No way to escape? Then wouldn't I be caught up in it?"

You XiaoMo is no longer calm. He feels that Ling Xiao is always playing with him, not coming to the point after all this talk.

Ling Xiao suddenly shows what can be called a warm and gentle smile.

You XiaoMo jumps in fright, immediately not daring to complain anymore, shrinking into himself.

A devilish gleam flashes in Ling Xiao's eyes. He grabs his arm and pulls him to his side. He hooks one arm firmly around his waist and very intimately rubs himself against his neck, before saying softly, "With me here, how can I let you get caught up in it?"

These words are said very lightly, without the arrogance of something said with utmost self-confidence. But it still has an unshakable certainty that can't be matched by the words self-confidence.

For some unknown reason, when You XiaoMo hears these words, an indescribable heroic spirit emerges deep inside his heart. But this heroic spirit is not his .......

"Then ....... what should I do?"

You XiaoMo swallows repeatedly.

Ling Xiao hugs him, both of his hands running all over his body while he laughs freely as he speaks, "That would depend on whether you trust me. The method is not difficult. You only have to let me plant a blood pact seed in your body, let the seed stay deep in your mind, close to the soul. When you swear an oath, the moment when the void drills into your soul, the blood pact seed will automatically gobble it up and destroy it."

You XiaoMo feels that this method is really miraculous, so he asks cautiously, "What is the blood pact seed?"

"Oh, the blood pact seed is basically the seed of my spirit. As long as the person is planted with my seed, he will be controlled by me."

Ling Xiao smiles slightly as he speaks slowly. Feeling the person in his arms stiffen slightly, he smiles saying, "But it's not the same as a puppet. As long as you don't betray me, my blood pact seed won't devour your soul."

"De ....... devour the soul?"

You XiaoMo's eyes open wide, this is too terrifying ne!

"Little brother, this is not just a form of intimidation."