97 : In the Limelight

Chapter 97

In the limelight

Blue spirit pill is a magic pill used to amplify the power of martial artists. This magic pill is what You XiaoMo refined the most during his three month seclusion. He refined about one hundred and fifty pills. Its difficulty is only second to the Reserve energy pill, also a level two magic pill that there can not be enough of. That's because it can increase the power of a martial artist in a very short time. Its side effect is the loss of power for one hour. Although there is a side effect, it still causes martial artists to rush after it like a flock of ducks.

You XiaoMo refined so many Blue spirit pills because he is preparing to go down the mountain and sell them for money.

But he still admires Jiang Liu. He already knew long ago that he is an outstanding talent, becoming a level two mage in a short half a year, even able to refine a Blue spirit magic pill. Clearly he is much stronger than the other disciples.

Hearing his words, You XiaoMo smiles and nods at him before handing over the magic pill to the Senior in front of him.

The Senior takes the magic pill. Its light pink color and luster is very vivid. Used to looking at magic pills with an indifferent look, he is suddenly stunned. His half-closed eyes also widen a little looking in amazement at the young man, saying, "This Reserve energy magic pill was really refined by you?"

You XiaoMo is stupefied by the question. If not me then who? Of course he doesn't dare to answer this way. After being stunned for a moment, he nods his head, "Replying to Elder. It's me who refined it."

The Senior strokes his mottled black and white beard. A satisfied smile appears on his serious face. This smile is quite obvious, appearing on the wrinkled Senior's face, making him suddenly appear lively. One look and it's clear that it is a smile from the inside.

Jiang Liu who is standing at the side and even all those watching this scene all feel very surprised.

Although the assessment only started not long ago and there are still many disciples that have yet to do the test, it is the first time they see the Senior showing such a happy expression. Doesn't this mean that that disciple called You XiaoMo refined an extraordinary magic pill?

Jiang Liu bites his lips, looking guardedly at You XiaoMo whose expression remains the same from the beginning to now.

"Reserve energy magic pill. Distilled twice. Low grade magic pill of medium quality. I declare that Earth peak's disciple You XiaoMo passes the test."

After the Senior says this, he returns the magic pill to You XiaoMo and at the same time commends him with a nod saying, "Not bad, continue giving it your best effort. Be sure to guard against rashness and arrogance."

You XiaoMo restrains his excitement, and happily takes the magic pill, "Thank you Elder. Disciple will try his best and definitely live up to your expectations."

"Alright, you all can go back down. Next is the fourth round of assessment. Those numbers that are called, step up."

The Senior waves his hand lightly. His face becomes serious once again, calling out calmly and expressionlessly.

You XiaoMo turns around and is about to walk away when Jiang Liu suddenly says somewhat cynically, "Congratulations Big brother You."

You XiaoMo turns around and sees Jiang Liu smiling brilliantly, as if what he felt just now was only his misconception. So he happily says, "I also have to congratulate you Junior brother Jiang. Then I'll leave first."

Jiang Liu looks at his retreating back and slowly loses his brilliant smile. He then turns around and walks back the Heaven peak disciples.

Returning to the group of people, You XiaoMo is immediately congratulated warmly by all the disciples. Even Kong Wen with his constant serious face, praises him generously with a few words, the smile on his face getting a little deeper making him seem more approachable.