83 : Kong Wen's Questions

Chapter 83

Kong Wen's questions

The next day, Fu ZiLin comes to knock on Ling Xiao's door early in the morning.

Because the Central lineage competition ended ahead of time, they can also leave ahead of time.

The reason Fu ZiLin is here is precisely regarding the matter of leaving. Because he is You XiaoMo's Second brother, and the both of them came over together, so he must ensure that the both of them also leave together. Otherwise Master and Elder brother would question him.

Last night, You XiaoMo and Ling Xiao went at it for who knows how long. When Fu ZiLin knocks at the door, he is still inside the quilt dead asleep. How could he possibly hear the sound of knocking? The one who goes out to open the door is Ling Xiao. It's also not clear what he says to Fu ZiLin but in the end, Fu ZiLin leaves by himself. You XiaoMo has no knowledge of this matter.

When he wakes up, the sun is already three poles high. You XiaoMo tunnels out of the quilt, rubbing his still asleep eyes. He cranes his neck looking outside but doesn't see any sign of Ling Xiao. It's relatively quiet today. The past two days, at this time, it was already as noisy as a boiling cauldron outside.

Remembering that the competition is over, You XiaoMo feels relieved. He gets up and washes up. Seeing that Ling Xiao has not returned, You XiaoMo opens the door and walks next door. He knocks on Zhou Peng's door, "Second brother, Second brother, are you in there?"

After calling repeatedly a few times without getting any answer, You XiaoMo thinks that Fu ZiLin must have gone out because he had something to do. He was just about to return to the room when he hears the door opening from the room next to Zhou Peng's. A normal looking yet amiable guy walks out. Seeing him, he says, "You are Junior brother You ba. You're looking for your Big brother? He already left."

You XiaoMo had just turned away. When he hears these words he immediately turns back around and throws out a string of questions *pi li pa la*, "What did you say? Big brother Fu already left? When?"

"Yes ah. I remember it was the Chen period. When I left my room I saw your big brother knocking on Elder brother's door."

Seeing the look of astonishment on his face, the man doesn't understand why.

You XiaoMo remembers tragically that at that time he seemed to have been sleeping like a dead pig.

The man sees that his face is so twisted, almost forming a ball, probably worried because he is left here by himself, so he consoles him, "You don't have to worry. Elder brother will send you back."

It's because of him that I'm worried OK! You XiaoMo grumbles inwardly. That person must have not woken him up on purpose. For sure he has some evil intentions. Before returning to the room, he thanks the man. If he didn't tell him, he would still be thinking that Second brother is still here.

Returning to the room, he starts to pack his things. No matter when Ling Xiao takes him back, he is determined to leave today before the sun goes down. If not, there would definitely be talk confirming that he and Ling Xiao have some secret relationship, some scarlet news.

Ling Xiao did not let him wait long. He comes back just when he finishes packing his things. He's not surprised when he sees that the room no longer has anything belonging to him.

You XiaoMo is worried that he isn't willing to bring him back today so he quickly blurts out, "The competition has ended. I want to leave today. When are you planning to bring me back? Or am I going back by myself?"

"You can leave whenever you want."

Ling Xiao is somewhat amused looking at his nervous expression. Can it be, he thinks that I will keep detaining him here? Even if he wanted to, it would still require the approval of Tang Fan but he doesn't think that wily old fox would approve. After all, Central lineage is not just any old place, for anyone to come and go as they please, even though You XiaoMo already swore an oath. Also there's the matter of Elder Jiang coming to harm that is not yet resolved so he doesn't want You XiaoMo to stay on here.