167 : Causing Trouble

Chapter 167

Causing trouble

Ling Xiao tilts his head and sees an ox skin sheet in his hand.

This piece of leather seems very familiar. It seems to be very similar to the incomplete map of the Jade Spiritual cave that he has.

You XiaoMo spreads it out and takes a look. There is a route marked on it but it is not clear. Also, it doesn't indicate where it is leading to. This map was found in Ye Dan's magic bag.

At this time, Ling Xiao fishes out another piece of leather from the pile of stolen goods. It is the same as the one he has in his hand. If you want to insist on the details, they are different in size.

The one in his hand is only the size of two palms. The one in Ling Xiao's hand is the size of an A4 paper. On it, the terrain and routes are depicted very clearly. At the center of the map is a symbol of a palace. It seems as if most of the routes are leading to the palace.

Comparing the two maps, it's clear that the one in Ling Xiao's hand is better. You XiaoMo immediately tosses away the map in his hand and goes over to Ling Xiao to read the map together.

"Elder brother Ling, does the Paradise Realm have this kind of place?"

You XiaoMo asks, full of curiosity.

"The Paradise Realm used to have a Master. The existence of a palace is nothing strange."

Ling Xiao opens up the map and lays it on the ground. Looking at it like that, this map is actually very complete. The places they had gone to are mostly in it and there is still a lot they haven't covered.

The preparations of the demons are so complete. Looks like they have been paying attention to the Paradise Realm for a long time. Or perhaps they prepared all these things to deal with the disciples of the major sects. After all, most of the magic herbs are of no use to them. Only magic beasts are of use.

You XiaoMo compares them for a second and discovers that although Ye Dan's map is small, the map's final destination is also that palace via a different route.

"Elder brother Ling, do you think that both of them were headed to this palace? Qing Cheng sect has it so TianXin sect should also have it ba?"

You XiaoMo thinks it over and suddenly looks towards Ling Xiao.

But Ling Xiao definitely didn't get this map. Furthermore, Elder Shi pointed them in the complete opposite direction from the palace. He seems to have purposely sent him further and further away from the palace, making it clear what his intentions were.

Ling Xiao smirks, "Not even telling me such an important thing. Looks like Tang Fan has been wary of me for a long time. Oh well. Let's go over and take a look. What is the secret hidden in the palace, attracting the attention of all the major forces?"

You XiaoMo immediately nods his head in glee.

He also wants to go take a look but he's not in a hurry.

The place they are at now is the Jade Spiritual Cave. From here, it would take at least half a day to get there. Furthermore, they would probably come across whatever magic herbs or magic beasts. Dig here, dig there, will also take some time. In the end, it would probably take over a day.

As for the others, their situation is probably the same as them. Furthermore, they may not necessarily have such a clear map.

After that, You XiaoMo and Ling Xiao pick through the things together, finally dividing up all their spoils of war.

There are seven to eight martial arts techniques all together. Because they are from the same forces, there are a few copies of the same techniques. Luckily, Eleventh Star's martial art technique is a high quality mid level volume. It seems to be one practiced by the core disciples of XingLuo group. However, since its nature is rather dark, what people would consider tainted ways, it can only be stored or sold.