85 : Really No Improvement

Chapter 85

Really no improvement

Think you can shut yourself outside the room? Don't even think about it!

Just when he shuts the door, Ling Xiao is one step faster, picking him up and carrying him in. Then he turns around and kicks the door *peng*, just like the sound of You XiaoMo's heart's sudden jump.

"Run what run ah. Little brother, don't tell you you don't want to see me?"

Ling Xiao smiles as he looks at him. His smiling face is so dazzling like the early morning first rays of sunlight.

You XiaoMo really feels that the way Ling Xiao treated him three days ago, carefully protecting him, is all an illusion. Now, this domineering Ling Xiao is the real one. The evil smile is so familiar ah. Every time he sees it, his heart will shiver, making him worry that he will again come out with whatever to torment him. But he must absolutely never tell him this.

Hearing his words, You XiaoMo ponders a bit before smiling meekly, "How can that be? It's not that I don't want to see you. I just suddenly remembered that I forgot a book."

Ling Xiao glares at him up and down for a good while, as if trying to see if he is lying.

You XiaoMo keeps smiling until the corners of his mouth start to stiffen.

"I'll believe you for now."

Ling Xiao raises the corners of his mouth, finally no longer staring at his face.

You XiaoMo immediately heaves a sigh of relief. Being stared at by those eyes of his is really not just some regular heavy pressure. Luckily he already got his face ready before then, "Elder brother Ling, is there something you need?"

"Can't I come if there's nothing?"

Ling Xiao casts a sidelong glance at him and sees his expression immediately wither, as if he feels extremely wronged. Seeing this, a faint gleaming layer appears in his jet-black eyes. He says warmly, "Ok, I won't tease you anymore. There really is something. In a bit, I will be going over to Yun Shui peak. Are you interested in going with me?"

"Why are you going to Yun Shui peak?"

You XiaoMo asks in surprise.

"Of course it is to pick up the three stalks of level six magic herbs. You can't have forgotten about it ba?"

Ling Xiao narrows his eyes slightly, managing to squeeze out a devilish and forbidding aura on his bright handsome face. One could say it looks out of place yet it is somewhat fitting, as if it is only natural.

Speaking of Yun Shui peak, although You XiaoMo rarely leaves his room, he has still heard of the famous Yun Shui peak.

Yun Shui peak is located behind Earth peak, Heaven peak and Flying peak. It is a place that is even more restricted than the library because it is specially used to cultivate mid and high level magic herbs for TianXin sect. A formidable protective barrier encloses the place and it is guarded by ten powerful Elders. One can call it an impregnable fortress!

The Uncle Ye that Tang Fan mentioned before is one of the Elders taking care of the magic herbs in Yun Shui peak. His power is probably not as strong as Kong Wen or Mo Gu and people of that level but when it comes to his ability in cultivating magic herbs, he can be called the number one in TianXin sect.

Ling Xiao's first place win, other than the three level six magic pills, also includes three stalks of level six magic herbs. He already has the magic pills in his hand but he has to get the magic herbs from that Uncle Ye. That's because only the magic herbs cultivated by Uncle Ye is considered as belonging to the whole TianXin sect. As for the magic herbs from the three different peaks, they are taken care of by their own disciples so strictly speaking, they are considered the private property of the respective peaks.