102 : Rules

Chapter 102

Rules

A number of men on horses whistle past on the road, kicking up a cloud of yellow dust. Ten thousand horses galloping ahead in an imposing manner finally come to a stop a few hundred meters outside HunJi city. The tall gigantic city walls that soar to the clouds make everyone appear extremely small.

You XiaoMo feels that he is very unlucky. After finally managing to get off the horse carriage, he was just about to take in some air when a group of horsemen gallop across in front of him, the hooves kicking up yellow dust covering his whole face, even into his mouth.

"Ah pei ....... "

You XiaoMo's lips twitch somewhat dejectedly, spitting out a mouthful of yellow dirt. How unlucky.

These people actually have no consideration for others. This is just outside HunJi city. There are who knows how many people queueing waiting to enter the city. Causing such a commotion, the ones affected is not just him alone. Quite a few people are just like him, faces covered in dust. What surprises him is that they all seem to be furious but do not dare to voice their anger.

Just when he is wondering about this, someone gives him the answer.

"Boy, are you the one that spit just now?"

A tall and lean man riding a large horse suddenly turns his horse around and goes over to You XiaoMo. Looking at him from above, at You XiaoMo who is wiping his mouth, his face is forbidding, as if he is looking at mole crickets and ants.

You XiaoMo is stunned. What is the meaning of this? Don't tell me he is not allowed to spit after having his mouth filled with dirt?

But what is really surprising is that he could actually hear someone spitting amidst the thundering hooves.

Thinking of this, he sees the onlookers all showing sympathetic and pitying expressions. But not a single one comes to help him out. There are actually a few standing with their arms crossed watching the scene in glee.

You XiaoMo racks his brains, then asks, "May I ask what you want?"

The tall lean man grins saying, "Boy. I couldn't tell that you have that much guts. But in front of the great me, guts is of no use, only fists are useful."

Guts? You XiaoMo feels that what he lacks the most seems to be guts.

But when he doesn't hear what the real deal is after waiting half a day, he starts to get impatient. His body was tossed around for half a day and he is still feeling a little uncomfortable. So he asks, "This big brother. What is it that you want?"

Seeing the impatience on his face, the tall lean man's face turns cold, he stretches out his hand and reaches back drawing out a large knife in the shape of a crescent moon. He swings it straight at the stunned You XiaoMo cutting downwards while saying, "Boy. I see this is your first time in HunJi city. Now I will teach you one of the rules. Don't think you're somebody over here. In my eyes, you're not even an ant!"

You XiaoMo completely can't figure out why this person suddenly attacks when they were just speaking. It doesn't seem as if he said anything offensive ah.

But that crescent blade has no chance of falling onto You XiaoMo's body. Behind him a slender hand like white jade stretches out from the carriage window and easily stops the sharp crescent blade. No matter how much force the tall lean man uses, the crescent blade has no way of lowering even a little bit.

The tall lean man's face changes suddenly. A sinister gleam flashes in his eyes as he shouts fiercely, "Who dares to oppose my Wolf fang gang? Tired of living? Show yourself if you dare!"