125 : Complaining of Favoritism

Chapter 125

Complaining of favoritism

You XiaoMo looks in disbelief at Li Jun who is actually preparing to strike. In his heart he fears that he won't be able to escape from all this today. Unexpectedly, a hoarse voice filled with anger suddenly rises by his ear. Turning around, he sees that it is the old man that guards the library.

The old man looks sullen. After walking over he shifts his gaze onto the one that just said he wanted to teach You XiaoMo a lesson, Li Jun. His face is very solemn, his serious expression is filled with anger, making others feel anxious. He then speaks coldly, "If you don't give old me a good reason, don't even think of taking half a step inside the library for a year."

Hearing these words, it's not just You XiaoMo that gets anxious. Li Jun is also anxious.

Li Jun hastily explains, "Elder Sun, it's not my fault. It's You XiaoMo's fault. He spoke insolently to me. That's why I wanted to teach him a lesson."

Then he repeats the insolent words that You XiaoMo said to him. Of course, he only does so selectively. He doesn't mention one word of what happened before. In short, whatever he can push onto You XiaoMo, he hammers onto him. In the end, he also pulls in the one watching the drama from the side, Jiang Liu.

"Elder Sun, every word of what I said is true. You can also ask Younger brother Jiang. He was there at that time."

You XiaoMo's eyes bulge open. This person is really shameless. Inverting black and white and he still doesn't feel any shame.

Jiang Liu deliberately looks at You XiaoMo. The he puts on a troubled face and hesitates before saying, "What big brother said is right. But Big brother You didn't say it that way on purpose. Elder Sun, please don't blame Big brother You. I believe he didn't mean it."

Hearing his words, You XiaoMo can't help frowning. These words seem to be begging for leniency. But he is not in the wrong, so why beg for leniency? Like this, it's basically providing irrefutable proof.

If it isn't Elder Sun standing in front of them right now, but some other person, after hearing both their words, he would most probably fix the blame on You XiaoMo.

Then, as Li Jun smiles while delighting in the misfortune of others as he waits for You XiaoMo to be condemned, the serious-faced Elder Sun, not revealing the least bit of his thoughts, suddenly speaks to You XiaoMo, "Tell me what actually happened?"

Hearing these words, everyone is stunned.

Those that come to the library often, all know that Elder Sun can be considered as the most serious person in TianXin sect. He never takes sides, not caring which disciple is the Grand Master's disciple. His thinking can be described as pedantic, because he places a huge importance on rules.

Thats why Li Jun's face changed when he saw him coming in because he broke the rules of the library.

It's also because of this that Li Jun fought to be the first to throw accusations because he knows that as long as he shifts the blame to You XiaoMo, he wouldn't have to worry about getting punished.

But he never expected that Elder Sun would actually ask You XiaoMo of his own accord. Thinking of how You XiaoMo could reveal everything that he failed to say, Li Jun immediately starts to panic.

You XiaoMo also didn't expect Elder Sun would actually ask him. He rejoices as he says, "Elder, what happened is ....... "

He doesn't have the heart of the Virgin Mary. Li Jun actually dares to frame him so don't blame him for telling the truth. Furthermore, it's someone that is hostile towards him so of course he is not going to go easy. So in a few words, he clearly explains the sequence of events.