142 : Attack

Chapter 142

Attack

"Fifteen million ....... one hundred thousand!"

Just at this moment, a timid voice suddenly calls out.

Everyone is shocked to discover that the one that opened his mouth is someone in a black cloak next to that man. He is so small that they seem to have completely overlooked him. From his voice, he seems to be a rather young youth. After speaking, this youth seems to be so uncomfortable from the stares that he rubs himself close to the man beside him.

This person is none other than You XiaoMo.

Actually he doesn't mind letting Ling Xiao do the bidding. But after the previous two times, he is already completely clear that this fellow is a super spendthrift. In less than an hour, he already spent over twenty million.

That's why this time he doesn't let him open his mouth, because Ling Xiao always simply shouts out an amount. Clearly one can just add a little bit more but he insists on going up by one or two million, vexing him to the point of death. He really won't complain that there is too much gold coins. Really!

So this time he would rather open his own mouth and not allow Ling Xiao to do it.

The minimum increase in bid for the Miraculous sheep meat is one hundred thousand so You XiaoMo just goes for the minimum amount.

After being thwarted time and again, Ding Shi couldn't suppress it anymore. He even has the impulse to kill. A terrifying momentum explodes out, like a sudden peal of thunder that leaves one no time to cover ones ears. The sudden powerful attack streaks towards Ling Xiao and You XiaoMo.

Being able to provoke Ding Shi to the point of losing his reason, actually launching an attack on guests of the same level as him, Ling Xiao and You XiaoMo, these two people can be said to be quite capable. At least this is how it seems in the eyes of others.

Ling Xiao had long ago noticed the unstable air around Ding Shi. Seeing him launch a sudden attack at them, he is not surprised. A sweeping spiritual energy immediately surges fiercely from his body. Purple flames surge terrifyingly and howls, forming raging waves and mountainous flames. In an instant, as if being set free, they boom forward attacking the oncoming assault.

The two forces crash into each other, exploding with terrifying force. Much like ripples spreading out on the surface of a lake, ripples of energy spread out from the point the impact .......

But the matter doesn't end just like that. That fiercely surging purple flame that came from Ling Xiao's body doesn't dissipate just like that. Instead it just seems to pause momentarily in midair before shooting violently towards the wide-eyed Ding Shi.

"Stop!"

A deep voice suddenly shouts out in the main hall. A figure appears suddenly next to Ding Shi. Looking at the fiercely approaching purple flames, his expression changes drastically. He quickly grabs Ding Shi by the shoulder and moves aside.

That streak of purple flames loses its target and strikes Ding Shi's chair. The solid white sandstone chair immediately dissolves from the purple flames .......

Looking at this scene, many of the people gasp in shock. If this attack were to hit someone, it would be certain death. But even more of the people reacted like the person who saved Ding Shi, showing a drastic change in their expression. Someone even cried out in shock.

"Imperial, imperial level?"

This exclamation is like a stone that brings about a wave of a thousand stories high. The whole main hall is filled with countless gasps.