With those words, multiple pairs of eyes look over to him.

Tang YunQi speaks up unhappily, "The one who wants the magic herbs is not Brother Xiao. Why should he be the one to take the risk?"

After saying that, she purposely glances at You XiaoMo as if saying, 'You are the one that wants the magic herb. Why must Ling Xiao go get it for you? Why don't you go get it yourself?'

You XiaoMo rubs his nose, too lazy to entertain her.

Ling Xiao glances over everyone expressionlessly and then says helplessly, "Junior brother Lei has a point. So, just leave the task of luring the magic beast to me."

Hearing these words, a veiled look of delight escapes from Lei Ju's eyes, along with rays of evil intent. He very much wishes that Ling Xiao would die under the claws of the black leopard.

Tang YunQi didn't expect Brother Xiao to agree. She stamps her feet in anger and takes advantage of the time when no one is looking to glare at You XiaoMo with hatred. It's all because of this guy!

As for the one being overlooked by everyone, Jiang Liu, his expression is neither happy nor sad. It's just that when he looks at You XiaoMo, there would be a hint of envy. He knows there is no use for him to get excited. It is extremely clear in his heart that the black leopard will definitely not be his.

After getting everyone to their respective positions, Elder Wang sends Ling Xiao the signal with his eyes.

Ling Xiao finds it very amusing. He then enters the cave. It is said that obedient people are suspicious.

The ones with suspicions are of course not Elder Wang and company. Instead it is the one that understands Ling Xiao the best, You XiaoMo.

Earlier, when he heard Ling Xiao agree to lure the black leopard, he already became suspicious. How could this master listen to others? Can he really let Lei Ju push such a dangerous task onto him? Although his strength is way stronger than the black leopard, Ling Xiao is someone that would never agree to something disadvantageous.

So, You XiaoMo feels that something is bound to happen inside the cave.

Just as You XiaoMo was popping his head in and out towards the cave, a deafening roar of fury rings out. The sound seems to shake even the ninth heaven, quite simply, a sonic boom. It almost damages his ear drums but luckily he manages to use his soul force to protect his ears in time.

A few seconds later, Ling Xiao flashes out of the cave followed immediately by a black magic beast with a pair of golden eyes, flying out of the cave. The black fur seems to be standing on end, its golden eyes filled with murderous intent, fixed on Ling Xiao, as if it would at any moment rush over and rip him to shreds.

Ling Xiao doesn't delay and immediately leads it to where Elder Wang and the other two are lying in ambush.

According to their plan, after Ling Xiao lures the black leopard out, Elder Wang will immediately use his most powerful killing move. And then, in case the unexpected happens, Lei Ju and the other Elder will start their attack, to try and bring down the black leopard as quickly as possible.

However, it's not clear whether it's because the black leopard is too cunning or if it's because Elder Wang and company are too simple-minded.

Elder Wang condenses a third of his spiritual energy into his killing move but it was actually detected by the black leopard. The body of the black leopard that is about the same size as that of a Blue-blooded wolf dodges nimbly in mid-air. The killing move that lost it's target immediately hits the mountain side, causing the whole mountain side to explode revealing a huge gash.