166 : Windfall

Começar do início

The black-robed man suddenly remembers what he just said about a secret, a secret that was exposed? Can it be that he is referring to his cultivation?

However, that’s also not right. Before, ‘Lin Xiao’ didn’t make any moves. They basically knew nothing about his true strength. Or could it be that he is here for some other reason so he’s afraid that they will expose him so he wants to silence witnesses?

No matter what he does, the black-robed man can’t figure out what Ling Xiao is thinking.

Of course he has no idea that everything he’s thinking is all wrong except for the last part, ‘silence witnesses’, these two words are correct.

However, what he really can’t make sense of is that since the Paradise Realm has a limitation on cultivation level, and based on how he killed off Eleventh Star, he definitely can’t be Star level and below. This kind of level, how could he enter the Paradise Realm?

Because he can’t figure it out, they can only run away because his cultivation is the same as Eleventh Star’s. He’s also Star level seven stars. Even Eleventh Star is dead, how else would he end up?

“Leave!”

The black-robed man quickly barks out a word and is the first to retreat.

The other four black-robed men also think like him. Since there is no way for them to beat ‘Lin Xiao’ now, they should first retreat and then find an opportunity in the future to deal with ‘Lin Xiao’.

As for XingLuo group’s disciples, after witnessing the killing of Eleventh Star, each and every one of them were in a daze. Only when they hear the black-robed man’s order ‘leave’, do they finally react, immediately rushing to escape.

Ling Xiao sees that they have some sense to spread out. But he doesn’t immediately chase after them. Instead, he stands on the spot with a cunning smile. If he didn’t already make the preparations, why would he just show up so brazenly? Too naive!

A moment later, the naive black-robed men and disciples of XingLuo group return back to the same spot. When they see each other, the shock is evident on all their faces. After escaping for so long, how could they end up coming back to the same spot?

The black-robed man raises his head sharply and sees Ling Xiao standing not far from them, beaming while looking at them.

The other side seems to have known that they would come back, standing at the same spot, simply not even taking a single step.

This kind of phenomenon, it must be an illusion. Only an illusion can create such a huge effect. Clearly this ‘Lin Xiao’ already set up an illusion earlier in this place. How could he have done it?

Too many questions. The black-robed man suddenly thinks of something. His eyes widen suddenly as he says harshly ‘You are basically not Lin Xiao!”

Turns out this is the secret he spoke of.

Ling Xiao shrugs as if it can’t be helped. He laughs as he says, “Since I’ve been found out, it can’t be helped. Now I can’t pretend that I didn’t see you all.”

No matter how gifted, an ordinary person really can’t become such an outrageously powerful fighter in only thirty years. On top of that, his behavior is inconsistent with previous reports. It’s enough to confirm that he is not the real Lin Xiao.

Thinking of this, the black-robed man feels his body grow cold.

Someone able to overcome the restriction of the Paradise Realm. Either he has a special method or his strength is even higher than the owner of the Paradise Realm.