Chapter 8: Can We Go?

Roc Royal's P-O-V

I flexed into the mirror and looked at myself. At that, the boys came in.

"What are you doing, Mr. Conceited?" Ray-Ray teased.

"Nothing," I said quickly stepping away from the mirror. "I'm going on a date with Leslie tonight and I don't know what to wear."

"You're starting to sound like a chick," Princeton said laughing.

"Whatever."

"But are you sure you want to go on a date with Leslie tonight or she doesn't know about the thing?" Prodigy asked.

"Wait, Prince, did you tell them?" I inquired, already knowing the answer.

"Well, I didn't know I was supposed to keep my mouth shut," he said shrugging.

"Man, whatever. But, no she doesn't, but I'm going to tell her."

"Man are you crazy? She is going to freak when she finds out. You can't tell her that," Ray-Ray said.

I saw Prodigy and Princeton nod in agreement.

"What do you mean, 'I can't tell her that'? She has a right to know. She's my girlfriend."

"Well, what she doesn't know won't hurt her though, right?"

"Yeah, but what happens in the dark eventually comes to the light. So I prefer to just let it out before it blows up in my face," I said.

"Okay. I just hope that you can go days without talking to Leslie, because that's what's going to happen if you tell her."

I didn't reply back. He was probably right.

"Hey, Roc. Where are you going for this date, anyway?" Prodigy asked.

"Oh. Just to the movies."

"Aye, can we come?" Princeton asked.

"Uh, hmm, let me think about that. No!"

"Aw, come on Roc. Why not?" Ray-Ray questioned.

"Because, I want it to be just me and Leslie."

"It will be like we're not even there," Prodigy said.

"Yeah, the same thing you guys said the last time, but guess what? I knew you guys were there. So the answer is no."

"Come on, Roc. Let us go. It's not like we have anything good to do around here," Ray-Ray pleaded one last time.

I finally broke. I guess I can't just leave them here bored.

"Fine! You guys can come. Just don't mess with Leslie and I," I said sternly.

"Yes!" They all said in unison then began to get dressed.

I fell back onto my bed, rubbing my temples.

"What a night this will be," I thought to myself.

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*

______________________________________________________________________

Okay, I know it's been months. Shoot, I'd even be surprised to get any views as soon as I post this, but eh. All I want to say is that I'm sorry about my absence. But, I've had writers block and school has been stressing me a lot. So I'll try to post more this winter break and maybe maintain it along the way. But, um, I'm making up short stories and posting it in a book that's titled One Direction High School. It's based off of a Polyvore Group that I created and the stories are based off of the characters the members created for themselves. All of the information needed is located in that book. So be sure to check that out if you're interested. But that's all I had to say, Love ya!

-Yaya