Chapter 22: Torture

Malkia's P-O-V

"And where have you been?" My mother asked as I walked into the house.

I came in looking like I had the morning of a lifetime, but I was really annoyed with Andrew and his sweet talk. Blech! He's not even all that cute. But because my mother didn't want me messing with Roc, yet loved Andrew so much, I decided to pretend I had the best time in the world...

"Andrew and I went to the park," I replied leaning against the door.

She looked at me for a moment, "You really like this boy, don't you?"

"I mean, yeah. He's smart and sweet and funny. I don't know how or why he wanted me, but I'm so lucky he did."

I wanted to puke at my words. Ugh...

My mother looked at me and laughed, "I understand how your feeling. But don't grow up too fast sweetie."

With that being said, she kissed my forehead and went about her business. I rolled my eyes at her gullibility went into my bedroom. I applied my coat of makeup and went over to Jaelin's house. We were going to hit the mall.

"Hey, Taco," I said as she let me in.

"Hey. What's going on?" She replied as I followed her up into her room.

She threw on her sandals and began applying some makeup.

I took a seat on her beanbag chair and said, "So much..."

"Ooh... Spill it!"

"I kissed Roc and we had a few secret make out sessions here and there while we were on tour, but come to find out that he-"

Jaelin's scream cut me off, "Hold up! You kissed Roc? No way! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because he told me to keep it a secret."

"Why? I mean, it was obvious that he was feeling you from the start anyway."

"Yeah, but let me finish explaining. I found out just last night that he had a girlfriend and you know that Andrew guy?"

She nodded anxiously waiting to hear more.

"That's Roc's girlfriend's best friend."

"Wow. By the way, how was your date last night?"

"Worst date ever..."

"Details?"

"We didn't do anything. We left because this girl who I am assuming is Andrew's friend blurted out that Roc was cheating with me. Which was true."

"That's messed up."

"Yeah, but get this. Last night, Roc came over to my house to break it off with me. But I found out that the story he had told his girlfriend was a lie! So now, I'm blackmailing him."

"But, why?"

"Because Jaelin, I really like Roc. I don't want him to just drop me like I'm an old rag doll. I demand respect. I deserve at least that."

"Oh... So what's your next move?"

"Torture... Roc's torture. I'm going to make sure he does whatever I say."

"Hm, well. Good luck with that..."

"Yeah. But are you ready to go to the mall?"

"When you are."

"Cool. Let's go."

"Okay."

We left for the mall.

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*