Chapter 47: It's a Shift!

Prodigy's P-O-V

I held Melody's hand as we went to see Kenneth, Walter, Vince, and Keisha. I was proud to have her. It was like finding light at the end of a dark tunnel. Or searching for treasure for years and finally getting to it. We knocked on Kenneth's hotel room door.

"What hap- Who is this?"

"This is my girlfriend. Melody."

Keisha came to the door, "You're her?"

I nodded, "This is who I've been fighting for for nearly a year now."

I saw Melody blush, "It's good to see you again, Miss Keisha."

"Yes, same to you! I didn't know it was you he was talking about. You look different compared to before."

"Yup. Puberty just loves punching us teens in the face."

I laughed along with everyone else, "Who are you telling?"

"So what do you guys want?" Kenneth asked as if he was itching to get to the point.

I cleared my throat, "Well, Melody and I wanted to go to a bakery. Do you think we can get a ride? We don't mind if the guys have to go."

"Do you mind if the dancers and everyone else goes, too?"

"Do they have to?"

"Yeah. I think it'll be a good idea. You can be able to mingle and get to know everyone better."

"Okay, I guess that's not a bad idea."

He smiled, "Great. Go invite the boys and I'll get everyone else. We'll meet you at the vans."

"You got it boss."

We left and found Princeton by the pool.

I walked over to him with my hand still holding Mel's, "Bro, we're going to a bakery, want to come?"

"Yeah. You know I got love for the pastries."

"Cool. Let's go."

"By the way, where's Nadine?" Melody asked him.

"With Jaden..."

Melody turned to look at him surprised, "Oh. She's dating him now?"

"Yeah. But I just hope she's happy," Princeton said wrapping that towel around his neck.

"Well, come on. Let's go find Ray and Roc," I said.

"Hold up! I just realized something. Are you guys holding hands?"

"Um, yeah. We're dating now," Melody answered keeping up with my tug as we looked for the other two.

I ignored it completely, "Have any idea where they could be, Prince?"

"Not until I get an explanation on how this happened."

"We'll explain when we get to the bakery, okay? We'll explain it in front of everyone."

"Fine. They're in the game room."

"Thank you!"

We made our way to the game room and then found them there with Misty. They asked us the same question as Prince on Mel and I holding hands and we explained to them what we were going to do. We got to the vans and Kenneth and the rest met up with us.

Malkia's P-O-V

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked picking my head up from Andrew's lap.

"Um, down that hallway over there," he replied pointing to a hall that wasn't far away.

"Alright. Thanks."