Project M Special Part 2: This Party Will Be Amazing!

Melody's P-O-V

"Be sure to tweet about the place having a pool," I informed Myles, "Shoot, take pictures for Instagram. I want a bunch of TM out here."

"Are you sure? That could be dangerous."

"Hey, my party, my people choice."

"Okay..."

"You guys can set up the DJ stuff up there. Make sure you put some speakers throughout the house," I instructed.

I called Andrew.

"Hey Andy!"

"You got the place?"

"Yeah," I replied.

I told him the details of the place and then informed him that I would text the address to him.

"Alright, cool."

"But do me a favor. Please go into my house. You'll find a spare key under the welcome mat. I want you to go into my room and get two bathing suits. One for Leslie and I. Be sure to bring them with you when you come."

"What?"

"Andrew, just do it. Please? For me?"

"Fine... I'll do it."

"It'll be easy. I promise. Just find matching sandals to go with them. I don't care which one you bring."

"Really?"

"Okay. Maybe I do. Bring my blue jungle print one for me. The top has strings that you tie around your neck. I think it's called a Bandeau top."

"Anything else?"

"Oh," I removed the phone from my ear, "Leslie, which one of my bathing suits do you want to borrow?"

"The cute Victoria Secret one. It's pink and it has the diamonds on it," she responded.

"I know which one you're talking about. Okay," I put my phone back on my ear, "Leslie wants the pink one with diamonds on it."

(A/N: picture of the swimsuits are on the side)

"Okay. I'll get Malkia to take care of that."

"About Malkia, I don't trust her. At least go in there with her if you're going to let her look for it."

"Huh?"

"Just do what I said!"

"Whatever."

I hung up then sent the text message with the address to Andrew then informed Travis to tell his friends about the place.

"Yo! Party gon' be at Christopher's crib," I heard him say.

Wait, Christopher? Leslie's Christopher? They still hang out? Nah. That's impossible. I went back to directing the set up.

"No, no, no! Put that speaker over there!" I yelled going over to Roc and one of Travis' friends.

Just then I heard a bunch of yelling and it was a group of Travis' friends with a bunch of food. They had pizzas, chips, dips, chicken, cake (I really don't know why), and a wide assortment of drinks.

"Hey, um, there's more food in the car and we brought some coolers and ice. Mind giving us some extra hands?" One guy asked.

Travis' friends are amazing. They are so helpful.

"Oh. Yeah. No problem... Who's free?" I looked around and saw Prince and Ray both on their phones, "Prince! Ray! Come and help with the food!"

"We got you, Mel," they said walking back out with Travis' friends.

I called over Leslie, Prodigy, and Christopher and put them on kitchen duty. They were in charge of the organization and distribution of the food.

Soon, more of Travis' friends poured in with lights and whole bunch of other cool things.

"What's all of this?" I asked.

"You can't set the mood without the proper decor. Don't worry. We got this," one of them said.

I flung my arms around him. Gosh! I am so happy! This party will be amazing!

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*