Project M Special Part 5: Silly Melody

Melody's P-O-V

"Woo!" I was cheering as I watched the OMG Girlz perform 'Where the Boyz At?'.

This party cannot get anymore perfect!

"Melody..." I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Travis. Hey, baby. Are you enjoying the party?"

"Yeah. It's cool."

"Great. You know, I am super thirsty. Do you mind?" I pointed to the red cup in his hand.

"Uh... Nah. Here. Drink as much as you like," he smiled.

"Awesome. Thanks."

I took the cup from his grasp and took a swig. It tasted disgusting!

"What is this?" I asked spitting it out.

"Um, I don't know. I just found it in the kitchen."

"So how are you drinking this. It's nasty."

"It doesn't taste that bad after you keep drinking it."

"Whatever. I'm going to go get some punch."

"Uh, no. Let me! I mean, I'll get it for you."

"Oh. Well, how sweet. Okay."

He left me again and I began to dance along to the OMG Girlz performance.

Travis' P-O-V

I walked into the kitchen. I got the Ciroc out from the cupboard then went over to the punch bowl. I was going to do something hilarious. I dumped the rest of the Ciroc that I had in my cup and what was in the bottle into the punch. I wanted to see how crazy the party would get this way.

I took out a serving of the punch for Melody and found her again.

"Here you go baby. Drink up," I said handing it over to her.

She drank it with no hesitation.

"Wow, this punch tastes great."

"Want more?"

"Sure," she said handing the cup back.

I filled the cup up again and carried it to her. Everything is falling into place.

Prodigy's P-O-V

"Good luck boys," the OMG Girlz had said as they walked by us.

We were about to go up to perform.

"Thanks," we said back.

"Ready?" I asked the boys, "Because I'm not."

"Why is this party performance such a big deal for you? We've been in way bigger venues than this," Princeton stated.

"I know, but this is different. It's a house party. This is more defining than any possible venue because here is a free for all. If the real world doesn't like you, then... well, they don't like you."

"You do realize that there is more of Team Mindless at this party than any other fan base, right?" Roc said.

"Good point. Alright. Let's go."

"Hold up. You aren't afraid of the party guests not liking the performance, you're afraid that Melody won't," Ray-Ray threw in.

"Okay. So what?"

"Nothing really. I just wanted to say that. I knew I was right."

"Prodigy, just be cool. She doesn't care about all of this," Prince said waving his arms crazily, "She cares about this," he gestured to my heart, "Now let's get out there and rock it."

"Alright. MB on three. One, two, three..."

"MB," we all said in sync.

We walked out to a screaming crowd. I scanned the scene for Melody. She was smiling up at me. Whoa! Her in that swimsuit.

We performed All Around the World, Keep Her On The Low, and Mrs. Right because Diggy just so happened to be here.

I looked for Melody again. I saw her. Travis had snaked his arm around her, hypnotized her, then persuaded her to follow him.

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*