Chapter 52: Finale!

Leslie's P-O-V

"I'm going to be out for a while. And you better still be here when I get back."

"Yeah, whatever," I mumbled back to my selfish mother.

"Excuse me?"

I turned around to look at her with a fake smile plastered on my face, "I said yes, ma'am."

"Mhm. Bye."

"Bye."

She left the house and I sighed in relief. I picked up my cell phone and called Roc.

"Baby, she's gone. My bags are already at the side of my house."

"Okay good. We are almost at your house. We picked up Melody first."

"You mean, she's still coming?"

"Yeah. Prodigy isn't happy about it, but a promise is a promise. So she comes along and so does Andrew."

"Well, this is going to be a fun tour."

"Yes it will. "

I looked out of the window and saw the tour bus pull up in front of my house.

"We're here," Roc affirmed.

"So I see, now come and help me with these bags so we can get out of here faster."

"On my way."

We hung up and I dashed outside, locking the door behind me. I went to the side of the house and was greeted by Roc with a passionate kiss.

"I am so happy you're coming with us."

"Yeah. I am too. But maybe we should speed up this process before I end up in more trouble along with not going."

"Oh. Yeah. Right."

I grabbed two bags as Roc grabbed the biggenst one. We stuffed the bags in the compartment underneath the bus, then I got on it with my laptop and a carry on bag that had little important things in it, such as a my laptop charger, camera and it's charger, my phone and it's charger, a notebook, a pen, my iPod, a toothbrush, some toothpaste- well, you get the point.

Melody was sitting alone while Andrew was chatting it up with Malkia. And they were all over each other! But I don't know why when Andrew is dating Melody. I sat next to Roc and he snuggled up with me.

"What's going on with Andrew and Melody?" I asked him, not taking my eyes off of her.

Seeing her, my best friend, alone like that made my heart sink. I felt horrible for her.

"I thought you would know. Aren't you their best friends?"

I didn't respond then got up and sat next to her, "Hey..."

"Hey."

Malkia's P-O-V

Andrew came over and didn't leave. When I opened the door, he kissed me. Without breaking the kiss, we went into my house and he laid me down on the couch. We made out for a bit before he got up.

"Well, hello to you too," I said catching my breath.

He laughed, "I needed that, you know."

"Mind if I ask why?"

"I'm not with Melody anymore."

That news made me shout for joy! Mentally, at least.

"Why not?" I asked pretending to be concerned.

"Let's just say that you were right. Melody didn't actually like me."

"Aw, poor baby. I'm sorry you had to find out that way."