Chapter 2: They're Back!

Melody's P-O-V

I was sitting in my third period class, thinking about the outfit to wear for me and Travis' date tonight when the intercom went off.

"May Leslie Jackson, Andrew Louis, and Melody Johnson report to the front office? Thank you," it said.

I looked at Leslie and she shrugged her shoulders. I saw that everyone was staring at us.

"You heard the intercom. Go on ladies," asserted Mrs. Fickle.

We slowly got up, grabbing our things. When we left, we met Andrew on the way there.

"What do you think they want us to go to the office for?" he asked.

"I don't know. I'm sure I didn't do anything wrong," Leslie replied. "You guys do something?"

"Nope," Andrew and I said in sync.

We got to the front office door and Leslie slowly opened it. We nervously stepped in to see... Oh no...

"OMG!" Leslie yelled running to hug Roc.

"Hey Melody," Prodigy said walking up to me.

I quickly left the room, not wanting to see him. My relationship with Travis has been great since he left. Why did he come back?

"Melody! Wait..." I heard him say behind me.

I didn't stop walking. I quickly went back into class and sat down, but that didn't stop him.

"Melody!" he said bursting through the doors.

"It's Prodigy! OMG!" I heard someone say.

After that, the class went crazy. They all went after him. As they crowded him, asking questions, begging for autographs, I slipped out of the classroom. As far as I knew, I wanted nothing to do with him.

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*