Project M Special Part 7: Shocker!

Melody's P-O-V

"Travis..." I said walking over to him, "Let's dance! I love this song!"

He lifted me up then carried me to a wider area where we could dance. Jawan was performing Shorty Show Me Some Love and the song took control of me as it usually does. Travis and I danced really close. He wasn't a bad dancer either. I was surprised at how good he was with the beat. He did moves that I didn't know he had.

Just then, Jawan switched up the song to Big Beautiful and our dirty dancing session was over. But that didn't mean we stopped dancing. He swayed me from side to side and took control. I was really impressed. When the song was over, I decided to reward him with a kiss.

I soon found myself being carried off into a bedroom by him. I tried to withdraw, but his kisses kept coming and they sucked me back in. Next thing I knew I felt my bathing suit top begin to unravel. He loosened it!

I jumped off of him, "Travis! What are you doing?"

"What do you think?" He asked biting his lips.

"I'm not doing this with you!" I said tying it back on.

He got off of the bed and grabbed my hand, "Melody. You know you can't fight your urge. I'm giving you freedom. The ability to let yourself go. Come on."

"Travis no!"

"I thought you loved me."

"I do love you."

"Then what are you waiting for? I'm all yours," he said unbuttoning his top.

I quickly turned away, "Travis no means no! I'm leaving!"

"No you're not," he said pulling me back.

He walked over to the door and locked it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

I was scared at this point. I didn't feel safe at all.

"Relax," he replied coming toward me.

I ran away from him while yelling, "Don't you dare touch me!"

"Get over here!"

He lunged for me, but I dodged him. I noticed that his phone was on the bed. I quickly snatched it up and dialed the first number that came to mind. Prodigy's. I attempted to run into the closet nearby, but I felt my hand being held back.

"Melody! Stop it!" he said gripping my wrist hard.

I saw the rage in his eyes. I tried to get away from him, but he was just too strong. He pushed me on the bed.

"Hello?" I heard Prodigy say.

I was in tears and desperate to get away, "HELP ME PLEASE?!"

"Shut up!" he yelled giving me a slap across my face. "I'm through playing games with you!"

The phone fell out of my hand. Then he pinned my arms down on the bed.

"Travis, get off of me!" I yelled as he kissed down my neck.

"No. Now stay still Melody! You're going to love this. Trust me."

Prodigy's P-O-V

I was looking around for Melody. This party was getting a little bit out of hand. I saw some dude hanging off of the chandelier and there was a swarm of people in the house now. There was barely any space to move.

"Yo! Prodigy! Have you seen Leslie?" Roc asked trying to yell over the music that was playing.

I don't know who did this, but the party suddenly turned into a rave. There was house music playing and everyone was jumping around like crazy. There was girls on the shoulders of random guys and some people didn't even look like teenagers. Once Melody stopped caring about the perfection of the party, everything went downhill.

"No! You seen Melody?"

"No!"

"Dang!" We both said together.

Just then my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket in hope to see Melody's name across the screen.

"Who is it? Is it Leslie?" Roc asked hopping around me like a dog filled with excitement after its owner had come home.

"No. It's just some unknown number."

"Oh."

I still decided to answer it, though.

"Hello?" I said over the phone.

"HELP ME PLEASE?!" I heard a female voice say.

"Shut up! I'm through playing games with you!" A muffled male voice shouted.

Just then there was some kind of static noise and the voices were harder to hear. But I was able to make out two key words. Travis and Melody.

"Melody! Don't worry! I'm coming!" I yelled before I hung up the phone, "ROC! Come on! I need your help to help me save Mel-o-dy."

Roc was gone. Great. But how am I supposed to even find her? God! I hope she's alright! I'm going to kill Travis. And I'm serious this time.

Leslie's P-O-V

I got up from the bathroom floor after what felt like forever. I looked at my messy face in the mirror. My eyes looked puffy and my nose was redder than Rudolph's. Not to mention the snot and tear stains that lined my upper lip and cheeks.

I hate crying. But it helped me feel better. I felt terrible for decieving Roc and Chris. I just... I don't know. It happened and now my conscience won't shut its trap about how guilty I am. If I don't get this off of my chest, I might go insane!

I washed my face off at the sink. I picked my phone back up, which luckily did not have cracks in it's screen. I decided to finally respond to Roc's message.

My King: Where are you?

Me: Meet me on the top floor in front of the bathroom.

A couple moments later he texted me back.

My King: I'll be there.

I left the bathroom and waited for his arrival. I soon felt arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my neck. I turned around to get a view of Roc biting his bottom lip. I gave him a lingering hug and kissed him. I led him in the bathroom so we could talk in private.

I sat on the sink vanity, "Roc... I-"

"How come you left me?" He asked cutting me off.

"I-I know you said not to move, but... I-I had to go help Melody with some girl stuff."

"Oh. So you know where Melody went? Prodigy was looking for her."

"Well, yeah. Somewhere with Travis."

He crossed his arms and eyed me, "You alright?"

"Um, yeah. I'm fine."

"Come here."

I hopped off of the vanity and he hugged me sincerely. It was so comforting. When he released me, I felt like I couldn't tell him about what had happened between Chris and I. I was afraid to lose him. Plus, why? It's not a big deal. He messed around with Malkia. Aren't we even now?

*~SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT TIME~*