Chapter II - Act II

With a deep sense of focus, he visualized every single detail he could remember about Metropolitan Möbian Center, one of the most prestigious hospitals for Möbians that was established by the humanitarian government after the tragedy brought by the Black Arms.
Spotless white walls contrasted with the light grays upon the bottom half of the hallways; the peeking security cameras perfectly hidden behind the night lights scattered evenly above the ceilings; the brand-new and fully functional medical equipment; the overall, commendable, outstanding and calming atmosphere possessed by the place made it a lot easier for him to have a clear imagery. Such place only reminded him of the past, the ones where peace and solidarity inhabited his home.

'Everything has its end,' he calmly inhaled. 'Perhaps that is true, but...'

"Why do you keep on dwelling over the same eventualities," the question was rather a rhetorical statement for his very own self as he wielded the chaos dwelling inside his body.
Magnificence and elegance, two words which always crossed his mind whenever he took notice of his what-seemingly limitless power.

He mouthed the small phrase like an ancient spell, the words coming together to form magic. In a blink of an eye, his surroundings took new shape — energy glistening from his cerise eyes as he found himself standing in his destination, 'Chaos control.'
Glancing up towards the nearest signage hanging by the door, reading, 'Room 104,' he cracked a smirk, amusingly giving himself a well-deserved pat on the back as he approached the room.

'Power,' he ruminated such wonder once again. 'It's not every day we value things we usually take for granted, yes?'

Ears perked up alarmingly as soon as he gave an end to his train of thoughts—a sudden presence of another strong energy could be felt lingering around the air. Whether it was his, which he highly doubted, or from someone else's, the heavy aura surely made him nervous and feel weak for a very short while, driving him to slight frustration.
For a second, he entertained the thought of backing out for tonight and calling it a day after all the predicaments he had to deal with—barely, rather. Although he was more than aware of his situation, he couldn't deny the fact that the continuous strain and pressure had been making him concur to what the guardian had told him, that he wasn't being himself at all.
It was almost the same thing as his prior identity crisis which until now, leaving him stuck, wondering whether it was still there in his head or not.

A gloved hand reached for the door handle, still contemplating whether the ominous presence of energy was safe for him or not, 'Last time I was informed, it nearly shut my whole system down,' he mentally growled at himself.

Light from the corridor peaked inside the room, revealing the blue blur resting ever so peacefully on his bed. Raven and dark crimson fur reflected some hints of silver before he decided to pull the door close, liking the idea of placidity that could be taken out from isolation.
With a small sigh of content, he fully welcomed himself inside the haven—breathing and immersing himself in the calmness. In a small span of second, he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him as he saw small cerulean flares radiating from the sapphire hero's form.

In another blink, he knew for a fact he thought wrong.

'Revitalization,' realization struck him as he keenly observed the way the peach and blue fur was cleansing back, grooming and straightening itself as it grew around the bandages which covered the speed demon's wounds. 'Through chaos?'
The ultimate life form couldn't remember how bad was the duel which had taken place back in the ARK, but regardless of the severity, he knew his mirror was healing up on his own.
Inching towards the blue blur, his mouth remained agape whilst reprocessing what he was witnessing. Nervousness and hesitation made its way up to his throat as he approached the Möbian, leaning a bit closer until he felt the different levels of energy enveloping his rival.