Brief Author's Note

The following info was published in the Update Book: Into Her Reverie from yours truly but I think it needs to be reiterated here since of course, not everyone actually reads the update book:

•Although complete and ready to be published, a series of mine was declared on hold due to the issues associated with our personal lives. Sadly, if I can't get back up on my feet, I might as well unpublish it for the meantime.

•On the bright side, with the help of a very close friend of mine, almost a brother to me, "So Long, Goodnight" (and soon, in its sequels) will remain updating for at least 1 chapter per week. The storyline is straight although the proceeding chapters will have to be remade (site very first part of the book for the reason) so it takes time to update.

•From the last chapter, I noticed that you guys were way too quiet and I really have no idea if that was a bad thing or... I don't know, honestly.
Please, please, please, let me know if something needs to be changed in my writing or is it just about right -- because the silence from Chapter V: Buried Memories was honestly unsettling, heh.

I really don't care if you spam and overreact in the dialogues, word choices, etc. with your comments and side comments HAHAHA... if anything, it helps me become aware of how I should write and improve more for you, guys. I need your feedback. xD

---
Other notes:
•I reopened an old, Deviantart account which was discontinued before due to irl problems that had and have to be dealt with but my time is somehow flexible now... so I can continue doing works.

•Look for TheReveries in DeviantArt and give it a watch if you'd like to see my most recent works that will be actually used as chapter backgrounds for So Long, Goodnight.

Teaser Cover uploaded above for "Chapter IX or X : Corrupted" made by yours truly, Rev.

Prologue of SLG was changed to make it less out of place, so better check it out! The cover also came from TheReveries' DeviantArt.

---
Chapter VI: Firefly Sanctuary notes?!
•Yeah... the next chapter's most likely gonna be long as promised since I even had to cut Chapter V because of it.

"What's gonna happen, Rev?!" Chapter V must've been a heavy slam of emotions, so I decided that in this chapter, let's close it with a tie once again, yeah? Heh...

•Half of it would be heavy stuff from what Silver brought up regarding the Tornado-X (this plane does not exist in the canon but presumably an upgraded version of Tornado-1 from Sonic Unleashed (labeled Tornado-3 in the actual plane design)).

•The other half would be- hey, who knows~? Have patience with me with the slow updates! Thanks!

- Rev, out.