Chapter I - Act I

Seven days ago:
'Requesting all crews and facility personnel to initiate an immediate evacuation. Please proceed to 18-A, northern wing to access the Escape Pods. The ARK operating system will shut down in three minutes.'

"What," crimson eyes snapped open in panic and confusion as soon as he heard the deafening, wailing alarms together with the sudden activation of the emergency system.

At the very first second, time and space seemed to glitch as he could see the ARK as the once, modernized, prestigious, and a highly commended technology humanity had ever built chaos-knows-how-long ago. It was authentically one of the biggest steps the human race had ever made. But behind the innovation of the great ARK came a powerful creation that remained unknown to the face of mankind, to Mother Earth, not even until the integration of Möbius and Earth - the birth of the Ultimate Life Form.
It was a memory worth remembering, until it left a permanent scar after the disaster, the tragedy, the bloodshed which had taken place to this supposed research center for incurable illnesses, searching a breakthrough to the concept of immortality, seeking a way to corrupt the reality of inevitable death.

Lingering his bright red eyes, lights flickered, causing the cold darkness to consume the whole area, revealing the true face - the fallen status of the decimated ARK.
From the loose wires hanging from the ceiling, the energy fluctuations coming from the broken electrical wiring and generators, the cracked up tiles laying disorderly on the bloodstained floor, the old paint peeling off from the walls, the rusty metal scraps, tubes and pipes peeking from every surface of the room, the busted and non-functional doorways, the leaking oil and water pipes, the broken glass shards that could be seen everywhere, up to the old machines scarred with bullet holes greeted him with melancholy.

Everything was abandoned after being put to use... and so was he.

He remembered it again. No. He was being taken back to this nightmare, once again. No. He was just merely facing the bitter reality he couldn't accept where he's been trapped in ever since.

'I'll repeat. Requesting all crews and facility personnel to initiate an immediate evacuation. Please proceed to 18-A, northern wing to access the Escape Pods. The ARK operating system will shut down in two minutes.'

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath. He figured he was dreaming yet again; finding a way out would be the most essential thing to do, though truth be told, it was the hardest step.
Draining himself in a lucid dream would be the dumbest outcome he could ever imagine. Pinching the skin between his eyes, he was forcing himself to remain composed and contain his energy, "Not this bullshit again."

'I'll repeat. Requesting all crews and facility personnel to initiate an immediate evacua- bzzt!'

With a split-second or two, a bright light illuminated the room as chaos energy pierced through the room's speaker, sparks of light could be seen flashing from its core before blowing up. Smoke dispersed from two of his fingers as he heaved a heavy sigh of content. Master of precision and the consummate of accuracy, that's just the way the midnight blur is.
As much as he wanted to conserve the littlest bit of his energy, he felt the need to destroy everything that would get on his way as well as everything that would test the best of his patience, 'I have no time for games.'

Steel clinked against the marble floor as he tapped his hover shoes, wandering his eyes to get more clues about waking up, 'There has to be a way, it always has a way out.'

With a normal breathing pattern and a regular heartbeat, the ultimate life form thought he was more than ready for another wave of his usual night terror. He cracked a smirk as he saw a map which always showed up in his dreams, standing out and looking as new as ever, knowing that it was an illusion his dream was playing at him and he was more than expected to take a look at it.
It was like any other video game, voluntarily giving you clues that will lead to the most unexpected events - but given the lack of options, you take it anyway.