ANNOUNCEMENT

Before we proceed to the story, I need everyone, every reader, to hear me out first. This is mostly directed to those who knew me before, but for safety, authencity, and validation check, this also goes to the new readers to come.

This is about who I was, who I am today, and why I am writing this.

-
WHO:
Way back in the year 2015, I started an account as a mere roleplayer of my favorite character from the Sonic series. Some time went by and after making some friends, I felt closest to that account - inspiring me to start a Fanfic series I never thought would bring the popularity of my account up in a significant level.
During the first weeks, I was named as sonadow25, until a friend convinced me that Agent_Shadow suited me best.
Yes, they never thought I was a girl. I was that good. That passionate about the actual personalities I have in common with Shadow the Hedgehog: pensive, deep, stern, quiet... except for people who figured out how to break down my walls.

WHAT:
I cannot personally remember how I worded out the synopsis of So Long, Goodnight, but that doesn't mean I forgot the entirety of the story. I intentionally remade the cover almost identical to what I used before when this was published in case someone recognizes it. In fact, I have the book outlines saved all throughout these years and can tell you every single important bits of the whole series.
Yes, book outlines. This series is planned to have at least 3 books (plus event/seasonal sequels).

Thing was, after being involved with a drama with some users involving selfharm and all of that, I suddenly got my account hacked. Afraid to lose everything I've built because at that time, I already wrote at least 4 or 5 books and oneshots about the Sonic series and I had more than many hundreds of followers, I tried so hard to get my account back. I constantly checked Wattpad support to see the recovery updates and then one day, when I woke up... the reports came and says that they cleared the account.
I hurriedly went to log-in my Agent_Shadow account, over and over again, it only said something along the lines of, "Sorry, wrong password." I was very irritated. Upset. I couldn't get it back. Until I made this account on September 2016, once named ChrissIsHere, I checked the availability of my main username and looked it up.

Someone else already had it. They registered the same username I had.

I lost everything I worked on in that account. My works. My drafts. My oneshots. Everything. Everyone. I contacted Wattpad Support, they said once someone else takes over a username, the contents of the old owner would be permanently deleted.

I was devastated.

I left Wattpad.

WHY:
Recently, roughly days or a week ago, I reopened this account and noticed the many changes that took place in here. Paid writers and all. I went to my library... I happen to keep the same books in different accounts. So what I had in my library as Agent_Shadow is the same to what I currently have in my shelves as Ms_Reverie today. I read through some of it.

I suddenly missed everyone. Everything I had.

That was the day I decided that it's time for me to get back where I once started as an artist, writer, a friend to people I never met and people I never saw.

I decided it's time for me to get back home.

FINAL NOTE:
I'll tag the people who wrote the fanfics stored in my library. They are the ones who really fueled my hype back then as Agent_Shadow. They are the ones who wrote the best of my favorite Sonic fanfic books (and even Sonadow books), heh...
I hope you, writers, don't mind if I expressed my gratitude to all of you. You guys are basically the reasons why I am coming back.

All of you may not remember me the same way... or maybe not at all. But on second thought, I think it's alright if I remain forgotten, because if I managed to get your attention before with the way I write... then hopefully, by making my work better by starting from scratch... you guys can meet me once again...
Not as sonadow25, not as Agent_Shadow from 5 years ago, but as Ms_Reverie, that one girl who once daydreamed of getting back home...

---
SOME PERSONAL LIBRARY/FAVORITES FROM Agent_Shadow (not in chronological order):

•Black Arms 101 - Shades365
•Sonic's Alpha - Shades365
•An Elemental Secret - Burning_Underground
•Broken Glass - Ficlover17
•Murder or Love Book Series - WarriorsLullaby
•A Kidnapper's Key - Ficlover17
•Blood to Blood - MagicalMagnus
•The Prince and the Slave - Firefrost143
•I Will Protect You - HedgieGirlShadow-Kun
•The Other Side of You - -Mephy-Chan-
•You Mean... Love? - Burning_Underground
•Craving for Your Love - 1-800-BEUROWNDADDY
•Death Before Our Love - WarriorsLullaby
•Twelve Days of Winter Love - WarriorsLullaby
•Caved In - Robotnik_9
•Feelings Hit - lilguccigal
•Save Me From Myself - ShadowTheHedgehogfan
•I Will Protect You - BlueLeader-StH
•The Little Merhog - BlueLeader-StH
•My Monster - MephyChan
•Not All Nice Guys are Nice - Ghost-Of-Love-
•In-Denial - Getting_Hard
•Project Shadow : The True Me - Shadow-the_Hedgehog
•Just Another Highschool - Ficlover17
•The Experiment - -Sonadow3254