27. Formal Date

** Out of my memories , I am in love with those that belong to you .**

Aisha's POV

Once in the evening I and Ray was roaming on terrace.

I was talking on the phone with Naimish after a moment when I cut the call she randomly asked me," Hey have you guys gone for any formal date??"

I thought and said in a little low voice,"Formal date, I think No!!"

But inside my mind I was thinking that really it's been 6 years of our togetherness but we have never gone for a formal date it's actually strange .

After one minute again in my same mind but can we go for a formal date?? Means will we really enjoy in that formal date??

Then I again replied her this time with more confidence and energy in my voice, " Actually I think that we are not that kind of people who may enjoy these formal date evenings!!"

She thought for a while and said," I know you guys are not that type but i can't explain but next time whenever you will be going to meet him kindly let me know , I wanna plan a day for both of you. "

I can clearly see happiness and excitement in her eyes, so I said ," okie Baba I will let you know for sure!! "

I told about this to him he became too much excited and said I will try to come soon and to be a part of this exciting surprise .

I was also very excited to know her plans I had tried so many times to know but she was born with best digestive system for secrets so I failed everytime.

After a week he told me that after two days he will come . I told this to Ray and then she talked with her secret keeper bro (Naimish) and both planned something that I was unable to guess.

They both shared their unique bro code with an unique bonding between them.

I always feel happy to see them together. Both were life lines . I even can't imagine my life without them . They were the people who really did efforts to make me feel happy and stress free and it is not only for surprise date but also for each and every small and big moments . I love both of them like my two eyes .

He came to my town and the upcoming day will going to be our so called formal date . We all three were very excited . And finally the day came .

I woke up in the morning with full of energy and with so much of enthusiasm for day ahead . I did my routine then opened my cupboard to select a dress . I was confused as always.

On seeing my full of confusions face Ray came to me and said," Not again!!" (With a smirky face while I was seeing her with full of urge to help)

Then she continued ,"Let me help you to find something to wear!! Otherwise you will going to take whole day to think what to wear!!"

After her sarcasm she found a dress for me according to taste of Naimish and said," Wear this and please get ready as soon as possible!!"

I wore that dress and she again helped me to getting ready . She has done my hairs and made me feel confident that I was looking perfect .

I went to our pickup point from there we went to a renowned temple after a long bike ride I was little bit confused that time but I was really feeling good that time so I decided to enjoy without questions .

We worshipped and then spent some time there on the pond side which was located outside the temple . I felt so much relax there .

Then he took me to a famous cafe near about that temple then we have eaten yummy onion spinach pakoda and stuffed chilly pakoda (one of his favourites)over there with kullahad tea .

Then he took me to his place where I saw a full arrangement of watching some of favourite movies or web series with butter popcorns (made by him ) complemented with two chilled Breezres .

There were so many options to watch so I decided not to watch anything (because I am Me) then we  played cards and ludo of many rounds and in between he ordered my favourite food for lunch .

We had our lunch and after that when we were watching something on television I fell asleep on his shoulders and he kept watching me and clicked few  awkward pictures of mine to make me tease .

He woke me up because we have further plans too( because my parents were out of the town so I have little bit more extra time than ever) .

Then we went for one of famous market of our city we have done shopping over there then we went for some famous street food .

We had my favourite snacks over there it was all so yummy . While we were eating I have seen one of my friend .

She came to me we hugged eachother tightly and greeted Naimish too .  it was a surprise meeting for all of us then we clicked some pictures then she left .

After having our so much food (as I am foodie) we left for a long ride .

It was my favourite place in my city and especially after sunset I love to roam around there( Hazratganj( those who belongs to Lucknow they can better understand)).

There were so much lightes, although there were some crowd too but I really love to watch the overall scenario.

We were on the bike ride I was hugging him from his back and he was holding my hand from one hand . While we were riding he was looking very happy and I was too .

Inside I was thinking that though I don't have any fantasy but the day we had spent it couldn't be better than this. We didn't want to say bye to eachother but I had to go as usual . But inside we were happy with the moments that we had spend .

....
Vote.share.comment