39. Anxiety

** Your memories makes me crave for you more more and it kills me to not meet you or see you or hold , still you are my favorite craving .**

Aisha's POV

He was asking me that Am I happy with his decision of to be married in upcoming November I replied that ,"Yes ofcourse I am happy and I will be happy with you forever but I will have always a regret that you in these past eight years you didn't propose me formally ,and there is no need anymore just came to my mind I said so!!" then I woke up from my sleep.

Yes it was a dream but i did so in reality too in our last meeting and after waking up I thought about my side too .

As I was bad at expressing my love for him but that time I have decided that on his upcoming birthday I would surely confess so many things to him because it would be our last birthdays being bachelor.

Those were the days my three years old Samsung phone was hanging badly.

But there were too much data in my set that I had not uploaded in my drive or taken backup because of my busy schedule.

I told Naimish about this he said," Do format your phone and send me all your data that you want after formatting!!"

I have uploaded few data in my drive but due to slow processing of phone it has been became though task for me ,at last I send him my favourite things to him(our photos, few videos of My late Aunty and few of my close friends) then I formatted my set and after that it was working better than before.

Meanwhile I have lost many contacts too those were saved in my phone only .

I remember that night when I clicked a picture in which Ray was kissing my cheeks and I sent it to Naimish after that his usual innocent reaction ," How could she do this ?? You are mine!! How she could kiss you??"( I loved that jealousy)

I replied," She is kissing her sister!!"

He again texted," hmmm I know, but when I would have got rights then no one will ever come close to you!!"

His statement made me amazed for a while but I always appreciate the way in which he used to show his rights on my love .

He informed me that this time whenever he came there would be a surprise for me I was also planning secretly for his birthday.

I had a four day work shop(10th,11th,12th and 13th of June ) so I was busy on these days.

He wanted to come on 10th June so I informed him that if he will come on these dates so it would be difficult for me to take a leave so it's better if would come after that, then he replied that , " Okie Baby ,I will be there on 12th as I have some work over there so I will be free for you after two days !! No worries!!"

Somewhere I was very excited because I was waiting for my surprise too.

After 2-3 days when I was walking on my terrace in the evening i got a call from Alan(My College friend) he informed me that he was going to be married on 15th of June and he wanted to meet me to invite me personally , although I was very happy for him but I couldn't be the part of his marriage because it would be held out of my city and I wouldn't get permission from my parents and I said him so and congratulated him again.

On 10th of June as I have left home early because of the first day of workshop ( generally in mornings I used to drop him a message that I am leaving or I reached office that's it and he used to reply me whenever he woke up) so I did the text to him that I was on my way to office he reverted me back in a second I amazed and asked ,"have you woke up ??"

He replied," No I am still sleeping , play this radio station !!" ( Instructed me to open a particular radio station)

I thought there must be one my favourite songs was running .

I played that radio station and listened few 90's melodies over there and meanwhile a got a call from an unknown number I received that call , on that call they confirmed my identity and told me that someone dedicated this song to me , and for whom you are really special.

And after few seconds I heard that song," Vaste Jan bhi doo!!
Main gawaa imaan bhi Doon!!
Kismaton Ka likha mod Doon!!"

On hearing this I became overwhelmed and after listening full song I called him and thanked him alot said that i love you more than anything.

He did so because he knew that I was sad because I was not able to go to Alan's wedding .

But now I really wanted to meet Naimish it's been approximately 20days when we met .

He told me that he would be here on 12th but in the evening he informed me that he got stuck in some important work over there so he couldn't come but he may come till 13th night .

But on 13th he again told me that still he couldn't come due to his work although I became sad but I didn't have any options except wait and I did so.

My nephew has a birthday on 14th of June so I went there on 14th evening . We talked eachother on that day too but he knew that I was sounding low than usual because I was missing him.

After celebration I was waiting for his text but he became late that day and after few minutes he sent me a picture of his way where he did stuck because of heavy rain and texted me as well," Baby I think you should sleep ,sorry for being late we will talk tomorrow Good night!!"

I read his message as he didn't say a single word about his coming and It made me angry so I just texted him a Good night and said that hope you will inform when will you reach home and then went to sleep.

Next day on 15th June I didn't know why but there was a lot of anxiety in my mind.

My sister-in-law told me that her father got hospitalised yesterday for a small surgery and the hospital was located in between my way to office so I decided to visit him .

I went there ,saw him , spent some time with him and then went to office.

We talked on call at the time of return and then I told him about my anxiety he said," You must have thought too much about anything , I told you many times that you are very strong and you are capable in dealing with all kind of circumstances so why do you think so much ??"

I replied," I didn't think about anything but I am missing you please come soon!!"

He said ," I will be there tomorrow and we will meet next day after tomorrow, now smile!!"

I felt some relief!! At night I sent him the pictures of Alan's marriage that have been sent by Kate to me.

After seeing those pictures he texted me ," I promise you darling after our marriage you do not have to miss the marriage of any of your friend. "

The next day was 16th June( Sunday) I was at my Aunty's place and I had to go to my maternal uncle's place first and then my home along with the children as their summer vacations were running.

After good morning message he texted me again just to know my schedule of that day. I texted him my timings .

When I left Aunty's place I texted him but he didn't reply ,when we reached at my Maternal uncle's place again texted him but he didn't reply .

It was the day when the world cup match between India and Pakistan was going on . I got the little busy in match and felt the same for him but still I keep messaging in between.

But I didn't receive a single reply then I thought that program of today's arrival has been cancelled and that's why no reply found. But there was some tension somewhere running in my mind.

Something was wrong , I didn't know it but I was having a feeling.
...
Vote. Share. Comment