35. Friends Marriage

** Friendship brings out a different side of you which was hidden for world and may be for your .**

Aisha's POV

One day when I was preparing to leave my office I got a call from Alice(hope you still remember our college time trio) she knew about my Aunty and that's why she did not disturb me from several days and I also forgot that we both had to go shopping together for Luna's wedding .

Yes our Luna was getting married two weeks later . When I saw her call then I remembered all this . I felt a little regret that I forgot about the biggest day of my friend's life in my personal problems .

My friends have always been very special to me and for Luna we both(me and Alice) were waiting this day for so long .

When I picked her call she firstly asked me about my wellness as she knew that I was not feeling good to go with her but still she asked me to go for shopping so that I could feel better too . Then I said yes for her plan and we decided to went for shopping on upcoming weekend .

Weekend came and we both went for shopping we buyed so many things but still there were few things left to buy . When I returned to home as usual I clicked pictures of all stuff and sent it to Naimish because he was always very curious to know about my shopping .

And the reply was also as same as always all good but beauty of things would be increase when you wear .

I told him about the things that I didn't find then he made me sure that I shouldn't worry and he will arrange everything for me .

One day when I was working at my office he called me suddenly and asked for the picture of my dress that I was going to wear on Luna's wedding day . I send him .

In the same evening I got some pictures from him and yes it was all the accessories that I needed to pair with my dress .

He would be there with me after two days so he had bought a pair of danglers and a set of metal bangles that was perfectly going with my dress . I was very happy as he had solved one of big confusions at that time .

When he came to Lucknow he handed over me all my things and said "Sorry darling I wouldn't be able to see you from front because I have to go back in two days because of some important work  but first  I want your picture after getting ready and yes I am not stopping you from enjoying but promise me that you will take care of yourself that's it and one more thing keep updating me as much possible for you( because he knows it will going to be a toughest task for me)."

We both(Me and Alice) were very excited as next day(a day before marriage)there was some haldi, mehndi and Sangeet functions are going to be held at Luna's place . There would be only her family members and ofcourse we(her besties) .

I woke up early in the morning and tried to be ready as soon as possible because Luna already strictly instructed both of us that we both have to be with her all day .

I wore a yellow pink dress as it was her haldi ceremony and after getting ready I clicked few pictures of mine and send it to Naimish and then  I booked a cab for her home and left my home after saying bye to everyone . Alice was supposed to meet me on the way so I picked her in my way then we both reached at Luna's place I texted Naimish that we reached before entering to her home . There was a pooja going on and all her family and relatives were there .

We went to Luna hugged her from her back as she was in the middle of worship and sat next to her . After that pooja we all put turmeric on her face and hands and after that we all played turmeric with each other .

There were few props made by Luna's younger sister and cousin and we all clicked too many pictures with those props .

When I was putting turmeric on Luna's face my eyes got wet(happy tears)  I really didn't know why all the memories of college time were being recalled . All we want was her happiness and this is the only thing that matters for us .

After haldi ceremony I saw two unknown people over there , they were the came  to put mehndi . So we managed some space in hall area and all the females gathered there one senior mehndi artist was putting mehndi on Luna's hand the other one on other's hands . We also applied henna in our hands while clicking pictures with Luna .

In the evening we all again got ready for her Sangeet ceremony and we all wore green dresses according to theme and we enjoyed alot on her sangeet with dance, food ,drinks and pictures . All went very well and then we left for our homes at late night .

After reaching home I texted Naimish to tell him that I reached safely home and about all the joy that we did all the day and send him all the pictures of that day and then slept .

Next day I woke up late in the morning because we had planned to meet at marriage venue in the evening .

After doing my routine and lunch I decided to take some more rest so I just layed down for some time and suddenly two messages popped on my phone's screen .

One from Luna in which she was instructed me not to be late in the evening so that I could be with her and the other one is from Naimish who was asking about my further plans for that day . So replied okay to Luna and told about my plans to Naimish .

Naimish said, " okay you take rest!!" After taking a nap I had called Alice and told her about Luna's instructions .

We both started getting ready at our houses . I wore sea blue lehnga with some heavy metallic accessories ,party makeup and decorated my  hair bun with two bud of roses. After getting ready I clicked my pictures and send them to Naimish . Before his reply I was in a doubt that how was I looking but his reactions always made me surprised .

That day he gave me lots of compliments . Me and Alice both reached to the venue we went towards Luna's room then we got to know that she was still on her way from salon .

We were waiting for her on side entrance and then a car stopped in front of us and out of that our beauty came out, she was looking stunning on that bridal dress .

After seeing her we three tightly hugged eachother , happiness could be easily seen our eyes .

Brendan and Kate also came to attend her marriage . We all clicked so many pictures ,done some dance with her cousins and enjoyed each and every ritual of her marriage . Next morning after her vidai we both left for our houses .

I realised if you had never felt like a mom for while on your friend's marriage then surely you are not the real friend . Jokes apart  Me and Alice both were happy and emotional at the same time .

...
Vote.share.comment