8. Friendship

**Good friends are like stars , you don't always see them but you know they are there.**

Aisha's POV

It was the time when we all were new to our college as we all were having some kind of fear of ragging, engineering studies , faculties, assignments ,quizzes and last but not least our classmates .

In my section there were around 65 students but few of them are really vibrant ( that you can't avoid them) there was one girl , who I used to observe who was very talkative and active in all the activities, as I was nervous because I didn't had enough strong foundation regarding my specific branch I was willing to make her my friend so I can take her help in my studies . No I was not an opportunist and mean , but who doesn't want good and healthy company!?

But she has some of her school mates with her so she used to spend her time with them so there was may be some lack of communication between us in starting .  But noone knew that one day she will be one of my most loving and caring friend .

In my first year I found three friends and all three were guys.
I exactly can't remind when we  started talking or which qualities of us attracted eachother and how we became friends but we did it .

All of three were very sweet and caring towards me their names were Alan, Kate and Brendan.

Alan were friendly but not with everyone he has some reserve kind of nature , focused towards his studies helping though but sometimes I also find him hostile for others but I must say he were very nice to me .

Kate, he was  my bus mate too and he is sweet but sometimes I must have  thought that he is doing something insane but overall he is  good human being.

Brendan , he was a bundle of naughtiness,smart thinking, helping nature and too much friendly. I must say that the time I had spent with them was awesome .

As the first semester passed we got chance to know other students in the class and time to change some dynamics of friendship.

But in my case there were surely some changes but there were only two more friends were going to add in my friend list and my old one's are still with me .

Yes now I m talking about that vibrant girl  and her school mate .

Their respective names were Luna and Alice .

Till the second semester we started sharing a good bond between three of us and  usually girls don't like eachother but they truly liked some other girl and wanted to keep her friendship with her then they will do this with all hearts .

We were sharing the same bond .

From second semester onwards we  became  famous in the college campus as we three were  always spotted together .

We attended classes together, eat together,bunk together even we used to go loo together .

We did thousands of non stop chats together about family,about school friends,about their lives,about studies , about future , about everything .

The best thing regarding our friendship was we were  never  judgemental for any one of us in any situation . We always try to  understand each and every situations  in all aspects .

Although I and Luna , we were good friends but we were having a little little competition between us regarding marks and percentages (that I realised today that was completely nonsense) but it was a healthy competition .

And at that semester as I was busy in enjoying my new relationship with my ongoing studies I have got 78% Luna  got 79-80% , so I had realised that I should have to do more hard work because the upcoming semester will be the last semester of our engineering studies .

When I got to know about my result I had called naimaish during recess and told him about my result though I was not sounding so much happy but he was very happy and congratulated me then soon he realised about my sadness too and asked .

"What happened dear you have scored very good marks but still you didn't seems to be happy "

then firstly I was surprised that how he could sense everything and then I answered him that may be I could do better or my efforts are not enough , may be somewhere I was distracted.

He said," Baby , you don't need to worry from the next time I will be more careful for your studies and I know you can do better than dis and you will definitely do!!"

I don't know why but his words affects me very much. Me who was not feeling consoled from my own thoughts how easily his words can make me satisfied . As the time passed and we entered in our last semester of our college. All were having the same mixed feelings( sadness of leaving our college,friends and student life and tension that what we will do with our future ) . We all made one diary and started giving it to each and every favourite person at our college so he or she can write something memorable for us .

It was very exciting and very emotional too . When I got my diary  approximately after one month and I started reading it , I got very emotional and proud at the same time as I thought that what I have earned in these four years is the real treasure .

My friends has been written so many things about me , about our bond,some have written some good memories, our silly fights, our so called kiddish crimes.

It was all fun to write about your friends or to read what they thought about you during this time of separation .

Exam has been over and results has been announced and guess this time I rocked on stage, yes I have been topped this time with 86%.

When I came to know I have just called him and told him with full happiness and excitement , I was continuously uttering as he won't able to say anything after few minutes I realised that I have to give him a chance to say something.

And said,"don't you want to say something".

He said,"ofcourse darling but if you will give me a chance at least".

And both burst into a laughter.

After that he said ," I told you that you can do it and you did!! I am proud of my darling and you are also a example for them who says that relationships distracts us from our studies!! "

I replied," Thankyou Baby but it can't be happened if you didn't coperate with me and the best thing is that you always want to see me happy and better understands that what will going to make me happy!!" We both were so happy!!

I think that is what love is when other person care about more himself , when other person happiness is more important than yours that what love is . It is always about the person you love .

....
Hey guys , I hope you like this chapter .
Please keep supporting and share this story with others and please follow my I'd to be updated .
Thankyou ❤