10. My precious

** I found you without looking and love you without trying .**

Aisha's POV

As use to live with my uncle's family during my childhood and I love them so much . Obviously there was not a blood relation between us but still for me that family ( specially my uncle whom I used to call PAPA) was really important for me .

It was the time when my 3rd semester of engineering was just started before 10-15 days .

That day I was on the way to my home coming from my college then I got a call from mom( my aunty) she told me that Papa was not feeling well since last two days he was suffering from high fever and high blood pressure and he was not ready to eat something so you must call your Papa and try to ask him what he wanted to eat .

I nodded yes to her tried a call to papa but unfortunately it was unanswered . I thought may be he was not near to his phone .

After sometime I tried again and my brother picked that call up and I asked him about my father then he informed me that he was sleeping and he would let him know about my call when would he woke up .

As I was very tired I fall asleep and approximately after one and a half hour I got a call from my home and I didn't know why my hand started shivering and I was unable to take that call .

You instincts , when you feel like something is wrong but you can't understand what !? I had that type of feeling .

Then my mom's (real) phone was started ringing without taking that call somewhere I started feeling that something really bad happened to us I started crying louder .

My parents take that call and then  what they heard from the other side they got shocked they didn't want to tell me but I have been completely realised that what happened .

It was the call about my Papa who had got a brain stroke because of high blood pressure .

We suddenly walk off and headed to the hospital that has been told by my brother on that call. We reached the hospital and I ran towards the receptionist and ask her my father's name then she told me that sorry he is no more and they had already send him home .

I felt completely broken, he was my everything, my Piller of strength, my first priority ,my guide and my ideal!! I can not explain his importance in my life . His love was  enough for me , I felt very secure and tension free when I was around my Papa , he loved me unconditionally and I could not imagine my life without him .

This incident made me so weak somewhere my family and specially my friends helped me alot during this toughest time of my life .

But time heals us or we can say time makes us stubborn to bear the pain .

As the time passed I became busy with my things (but I always used to miss him in every happy or sad moments) .

But I was a strong daughter of a strong father I refused to cry everytime as my father didn't like to see tears in my eyes .

But after him I never felt that security that love that I used to feel in his embrace .

But after two years of his death when I came into relationship with naimaish I started feeling same security , concern with him .

Though his some qualities were not liked by me sometimes, but noone is perfect , still I knew very well that his love was really pure for me .

He always tried to protect me with each and every ,small and big disasters of life .

But life is uncertain and no one knows what will you are going to face at next step .

....
I hope you guys enjoyed reading but please comment which part of the chapters you liked the most .
Please give your truthful feedback in comment section .
Thankyou for reading . Keep supporting and vote . Do share if you like .